What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Trip to Ikea with mum, my aunty and my cousin. Nice to see them all. Plus my aunty had bought me some baby-grows, which is a little premature given that the 'guy' is currently the size of a fingernail and I'm not yet past the 12 week mark. Very touching, plus we talked about all sorts of gross pregnancy related stuff and now I feel a bit more reassured about things. All in all a good day.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Getting to spend the night with this girl I rather fancy.

X :neo:

Pics or it didn't happen! Actually, I'd settle for a detailed account of events...and don't spare the dirty words where appropriate :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hahaha. As her last boyfriend seems to have been a bit of a cunt and a half, and I'm ~3-4 months properly removed from a 2.5 year relationship, we're taking it slowly... (kind of).

A brilliant night of sleep together as well as marks on my neck, and a back full of claw marks has me in a spectacular mood. :D (If you're assuming anything outside of what's explicitly mentioned, you're probably wrong though. ;) ). Still, we get along quite well, and it'll be interesting to see how/where/if this goes anywhere. We do quite fancy each other though.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
A brilliant night of sleep together as well as marks on my neck, and a back full of claw marks has me in a spectacular mood. :D (If you're assuming anything outside of what's explicitly mentioned, you're probably wrong though. ;) ).

I'm assuming she has a cat :monster:

Seriously though, thats good news, sounds pretty sensible to take things slow. May I be the first to say 'awwwwwwww' :D

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm assuming she has a cat :monster:

Seriously though, thats good news, sounds pretty sensible to take things slow. May I be the first to say 'awwwwwwww' :D

We were at my place, and I can assure you that it wasn't my cat - especially because it was part of what put me in a good mood. ;)

And thank you. *^^*

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Good luck with your ladies, guys. ♥

As for me... last night before I left home again, my Dad gave me a hug and told me he loved me. I think he's legit worried... it felt strange because this NEVER happens. But of course, it also felt nice.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
1. Solving a fucked up problem (and massive fail on my part) this morning, involving allocs and returning a pointer to something other than self in an initWithCoder method (which is a Bad Thing, it turns out to be, resulting in horrible memory corruptions and a day of WTFs).

2. Again increasing the velocity (a SCRUM term, basically means we're getting more shit done than last week)

3. Going out for a beer (or five, :D) with colleagues after giving the demo :monster:. Good tiems. Also makes me want to move to Utrecht, there's a shitton of attractive specimens of the female kind there it seems. Not that that'd make any difference for my personal situation, but still.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen of a goat yelling it shouldn't be but it is, about 14 seconds into the video someone mimicks it and the goat responds, its brilliant, enjoy :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
But oh so funny, come on, you can't deny when it looks up and BAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS back at the kid that mimicked it that you don't find that bit a little funny:monster: *goes back and watched it again*

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Spending the day trimming bushes and getting the satisfying ache of being cooked outdoors whilst working bloody hard.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
getting snake oil and sugar plum fairy perfumes in the mail <3

crack

Donator
wtf how do you convince them to watch your shows all the time. Last time I suggested Community and NO ONE wanted to watch that.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
wtf are you talking about. we all said we would.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I JUST FUCKING DOMINATED IN REACH

I AM THE BANE OF SNIPERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom