What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Gaaahhh stop that! I feel dirty now!

I had hoped this laptop was a girl because ya know. it would be like durarara/celty and me only laptop and me. ; . ;

Dream ruined man. Dream ruined.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Gaaahhh stop that! I feel dirty now!

I had hoped this laptop was a girl because ya know. it would be like durarara/celty and me only laptop and me. ; . ;

Dream ruined man. Dream ruined.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I need a Starkunpleased pic now : [

edit:

ironman-sad.jpg

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Listening to ballads....I never do this but...somehow listening to sad songs feel pretty comforting right now.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The people at the ER were actually NICE to me and ran test for all of the things bothering me. However at some point they gave me a medicine that numbed my throat and caused a panic attack I got to wear an oxygen mask thingie! :D It was... frightening to say the least. I think my heart rate was about 130 and higher around that time. Anyway, I got the help I need and the information I need. Most importantly I can probably eat and sleep better with this new stuff. The only negative things that the tests show was that I was dehydriated.
I got to drink hospital power aid! 8D

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
off-roading for 5 hours

we saw literally 2 cars the entire time

the rest of the time there was no sign of civilization anywhere other than the massive powerlines the 'road' (I use the term loosely) ran along for parts and the road itself. absolutely beautiful vistas, very barren but fascinating nonetheless.

FORDING STREAMS IN SUV

SO FUN

though we definitely dinged the undercarriage a few times on some particularly large rocks and we don't think we did any real damage but we're gonna have to check tomorrow

also delicious chocolate brownie

also fred penner fuck yes best roadtrip music ever

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Surprise visit today from a friend I haven't seen in two years. Turns out he lives in the same area I want to move to, fucking bonus!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION

IS AMAZING

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
idk bout you but I'm going for a Pacifist run

Dunno if that means not killing any of the tutorial dudes either but I Metal Gear'd that shit anyway

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I'm going for a storyline discretion sort of thing. I act in combat as if how I play Jensen himself; if my targets are benign or I'm unsure whether they're ultimately going to be good or bad, I'll hold back and be nonlethal, but once shit starts getting real the bullets are going to be flying.

Pacifist runs are cool, but for my first playthrough I want to get the most out of the game; the weapons, augs, and how to approach a situation. Fluid and adapting to the situation at hand, that's the true Deus Ex experience!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Fairy nuff

I'll be doing multiple playthroughs regardless; looks like this'll be a game that holds up even just with a gameplay perspective.

The story seems set to be amazeballs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom