What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I hadn't seen it since I was really little, and it was SO much funnier than I remember it being, plus it's nice catching the jokes that i didn't as a kid. Hahaha.

This is why cartoons rule, there's so much stuff that you catch that kids just don't, :monster:. Historical references, perversions, in-jokes, and what-have-you. Them kids just see a bunch of animals doing silly things, :monster:.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Double post because there are coyotes howling all of a sudden and I enjoy that. Tis a smaller pack than the one that used to live around here, not sure where that pack ran off to or why. Still, tis a pretty sound.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

' You touch a single fucking crust, you're gonna wish you took that job at McDonald's '

AHAHAHAHAHA XDDD

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Kripey should remember her constant name changes, to throw off the enemy and make them paranoid. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Ahhhh but unbeknownst to most, they in fact work as a team. In the time it takes for the enemy to realize which is Tiff and which is Sami, it's too late. The bright colors and flashing gifs have already been deployed!

And I'm giving myself weird octopus/cuttlefish vibes with this joke. It's... unsettling.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Woo car's fixed and quit making funky noises :monster:. Turns out the waterpump was b0rken / worn out.

Still costs an arm and a leg to fix / replace, but at least not as much as it would if the engine itself was b0rkend.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, they go to my profile and their eyes bleed. I know because it's been expressed to me many times. :monster:

Also, chocolate muffin.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'm wearing my NERV t-shirt to school today
and I passed by this guy wearing a Unit-01 tee
and
we saw each other
and
made eye contact
and
SMILED
it was nerdtastic

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Seeing people's reactions to things I write. It's always really intriguing to see people's thought processes following along with what I write and reaching towards ideas about where I'm going with it. It's a lot different than drawing or any other form of artwork that I've attempted before.

X :neo:

Article published.
http://thelifestream.net/final-fantasy-vii/10656/ffvii-the-unused-text-–-part-4/

CZ3q6.jpg

I'm wearing my NERV t-shirt to school today
and I passed by this guy wearing a Unit-01 tee
and
we saw each other
and
made eye contact
and
SMILED
it was nerdtastic

this reminds me of going to fanexpo and walking down the street and no where near the con another girl was wearing a cookie monster tshirt so we waved hysterically at each other.

OT: Mommy came to visit and it was nice. She gave me lots of yummy things I can't really eat, or I can't eat in big portions but it's nice to have lots of treat options. <3

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My son clambering on top of me (he weighs a ton, so ow), and saying 'mommy I need kisses, I miss you when you poorly sick'. Aww.

Also, my Karate-Kid ability to swat flies in mid-air. Never fails to amuse me.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I took a bike ride today (half to start working up my immune system, half to work on the growing shelf that is my ass) and I actually really enjoyed it. I sometimes forget that nature isn't entirely evil. :D

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
actually he tried to vote Tiff out first. Which totally makes my day.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Fuck you, you're just mad that I beat the game again and you died.

ALSO I GOT HIRED FOR A FUCKING JOB ALL MY CREYS RIGHT NOW I LOVE EVERYTHING ATM

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
unf unf new computer parts coming in today unf unf building my new PC today unf unf spending hours installing stuff unf unf.

My next post may be in the 'things that piss you off' thread if things don't work out though :monster:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom