Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Tres is back.

tumblr_ls5iu1HOlg1qj7hib.gif

THIS.

And google mapping my friend's houses and realizing how BEAUTIFUL looking their homes are compared to my shit hole lolol. XD It was fun seeing their houses though. :awesome:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Lol you like my inner bitch.... good to know.

Your INNER bitch? Sorry I think you confused them, since I see that bitch all the time around the forums xDDDD. You HO ú.ú
Insert Sexy Tom Felton gif here
Now I will Spam your Visitor Messages with my presence :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
princess bubblegumxmarceline CANON-NESS

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
That reminds me, did I mention to anyone here about the gay man I found in Pokemon? He turns up at the sports stadium in Nimbasa city every few days during football or basketball games and makes comments about how he "wishes the players would fight over me the way they do those balls!" before or after every battle you fight with him. :monster:

For all I know it could be a mistake and he's supposed to show up during tennis games when the players are female, but the fact remains that he's talking about dudes.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Just goes to show with Uematsu's talent and a bit of economy, you can play back a wonderful emotional track from anything and it'll still sound fantastic. :monster:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Can you tell me how you can have headphones the wrong way
because the only way I've had them in the wrong way was one in Left ear that should have been in the right, but they still play music :lol:

I'm bad at explaining things, but I'll try ! I had the shell in my ear, instead of the normal thing you stick in your ear xD

Ghost X

This is a kind of 'makes my day/what pisses me off thing" at the same time. Twas one of those days where I superseded the lecturer in their own supposed field of expertise, by correcting their errors. It happens too frequently for my liking.

Tis annoying when it happens, because I'm told I'm wrong, so I try and fix my 'errors' for a week, and get all anxious when I'm led to the same answer I've always been getting. A lot of my time is wasted re-doing said work. I email them, but they don't reply. They apparently have a lot of personal issues, so instead of answering emails, I guess they're handling that. I try to let it slide, but come on, I paid for this specific internal course for that extra support (as opposed to external education), and a lot is depending on it. I am aware its not exactly her fault, but her superior's for putting her in that position.

Anyway, I come into class, and they rant for ten minutes about where I'm going wrong (looking slightly panicked when they do so), and I then spend 10 seconds explaining my perspective, and they're like "Oh, yeah. You're right. Hohoho, *enter some disassociating excuse here*."

We also wasted half an hour of today's session on one particular topic, and something was irking me for a majority of that time, in a "this doesn't make sense" kind of way. So I eventually figured out that they were assuming some figure, when there was no evidence of it in the question, and they're like "Oh, yeah. You're right. Hohoho, *enter some disassociating excuse here*."

:monster:.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
speaking of sexual frustration in an 'erotic' story said:
I think young women needs to know how it feels to be a horny man who can't find release. This way when they go back to normal size clits they will be sympathetic to what the frustration boys go through

Because women are never sexually frustrated. Ever.

You know, I really get sick of seeing this trope around. I am a woman, and sometimes my sexual needs are not met. And that is frustrating. You know, I'll give you that. It's frustrating.

You know what it's not? A Get Into This Vagina Free Card.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

Disclaimer: this is video does not make me sexist in any form or any way, it just made my day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom