What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I got out and exercised today. I think I pushed myself too hard and I'm going to be sore tomorrow, but it feels good right now.

Then I did some yoga on the Wii Fit before my mom and sister went to sleep. I don't even care if it's inaccurate, it's relaxing.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
70/90 on a super hard physics test

THANK U KAWAII GODS FOR BLESSING ME WITH THIS ANIME SCORE..............

EDIT: oh my god i didn't get a c+ like i thot i got like a goddamn b OH MY GOD

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Someone dedicated a Tumblr theme to me <33 And Sami has me on her Favorites blog. They have no idea how happy I am. Crying forever
AND GIRLS GENERATION BOYS WILL BE OUT SOON
2pNOt.png

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Got a call for a job interview. Damnit I hope it works out but mainly I hope that I remember no matter how much I need a job I need to make sure the job works for me as well and not jump into anything.

Internet cafe with printers and ink refills so sounds pretty straight forward.

Before you know it, the job will have morphed into an international counterterrorism ring full of intrigue and ink refills.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I played Deus Ex all day today.

...I can't remember the last time a video game could entertain me for more than two hours on end, :awesome:. Somehow, the past few years, I always got bored with the game, or the thought of having to do something that mattered overtook the video game. But not today, ergo, woot :monster:.

Oh, and went to the gym too, so my day's not completely wasted.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Beat LoZ OoT 3D the other day. Still happy about it. Master Quest will have to wait though.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Wouldn't you need at least one more for attempted?

I don't think so, as a flock/school/murder/etc is just a term that constitutes a group and doesn't specify size explicitly to a Murder any differently than a flock in anything I can find, so by the most basic definition, it would be 3+, and doesn't have a set limit. So technically it would be single, couple, flock - or in the case of Crows: single, couple, murder. :awesomonster:

X :neo:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Hopefully getting the apartment I want tomorrow night, I've viewed a couple of places in Galway and this one is perfect and the two girls living in it are really nice. They had a couple of other people viewing it tonight and one person tomorrow so I'll find out tomorrow. I really hope I get it but if not I've also viewed a house that's really lovely too so I have my fingers crossed.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I FINALLY GOT A NEW CELLPHONE!!! With unlimited call and texting. &#9829; FEEL FREE TO PM YOUR NUMBER FURENDOS.

*prances*

especially you, Tres

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I already said it on Facebook, but the shop-with-a-fist moment struck again.

The quote 'drives like an Italian, shops like a bitch' from my ex summed it up nicely.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Hilarious beast run with Dacon and Belle.

Belle tags Dom with grenade. Dom says something to the effect of "Time to do this!" and runs into her and takes her with him as he explodes.

This is hilarious for so, so, so, SO many reasons. XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Belle tags Dom with grenade. Dom says something to the effect of "Time to do this!" and runs into her and takes her with him as he explodes.

THAT WAS ME!

And he said "Let's do this!" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom