What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The Spurs leading the series over the Mavericks.

There has to be at least one NBA fan on here for me to talk to.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
lolmog

Paid off my car today, and saw Office Space again after ages.

Damn, it really DOES feel good to be a gangsta :neo:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This fandom secret

lollightning.jpg

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
AMAZING POTATO SALAD

MY DESSIES' CHARACTER HAS A NAME NAO

ALSO ONLY TEN DAYS UNTIL SHE GETS HEEEEERE~

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Finding four Sherlock Holmes books and a Forgotten Realms book all for less than ten bucks.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
LAUGHING AT MY UNCLEVER JOKES. OHOHOHOHOHO

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Having a fangasm at work when I came up with a mindscrew revelation for a FFVII/Dr Who crossover that's been cooking at the back of my mind for years.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Calling up a place that I put an app in a couple of weeks ago and them telling me I pretty much have a job. :monster:

Finally being able to do something in class other then sleep. It's about freaking time we got done with these stupid tests.

Also, my SAT test is on Saturday. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
New bank accounts fgj.

Also, my new game has extremely lulzy box art, including a screenshot of the characters fighting a large chicken, dubbed "Jumbo Cock", which caused the game itself to be pulled from shelves - the only reason I knew about it was because I'd preordered mine. :oscar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom