Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Finally being out of work for three glorious days off. -__-

where do you work at broski?

Im gonna start a job working at the ICE detention center in willacy county soon, ugh 12 hour shifts , 7 to 7am 3 days on 3 days off x.x

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I work for (what USED to be called) Brink's Home Security. I call to let you know someone's burgling yo' shit :oscar:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I work for (what USED to be called) Brink's Home Security. I call to let you know someone's burgling yo' shit :oscar:

You live in the RGV right? I always got the impression you lived near me lol.
If so fuck ICE get me into your job lol.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I just made 3 pages of my OVA and did a nearly complete form of my project. YEEHAA!!!!!

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
The power just went out at work, so now I can just sit here browsing on my phone =D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
"I have not...come this far...to die now."

^love this opening movie

Also, I think my mind exploded when I saw the cutscene that opens chapter 12 of FFXIII. HO. LEE. SHIT.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You are so slow with this game. XD
From the one who hasn't finished LO, Tales, or RoF yet. So shhh. :oscar:

I've mostly been farming for upgrading crap and money, anyway. I'm one Trapezohedron away from zomg ultimate weapons for four characters. XD

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Knowing that I don't have ural nerve entrapment, but a huge ass muscular contraction on my forearm wich is going away with massages. YAY!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LO, Tales, or RoF

You realize that LO is FOUR discs, RoF has ALOT of content and is quite challenging, and Tales is just plain long, right?

FFXIII is a game you can beat in a day or two. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom