What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You realize that LO is FOUR discs, RoF has ALOT of content and is quite challenging, and Tales is just plain long, right?

FFXIII is a game you can beat in a day or two. xD
Except it has a LOT of content on the side, namely stat growth, weapons, missions, etc. And you know that I'm not going to be satisfied until I get all the achievements :oscar:

Also, the first disc of LO flies by and isn't that long. So.

What makes my day is that my check is here. This means it's time to get things, and to be able to pay my rent ON TIME for the first time since the Great Bank Debacle of 2010. And also time to buy plane tickets =DDDDDDDD

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I think the best tasting thing I've ever smoked is a pink elephant cigarette from Germany.
Tasted like Vanilla, was awesome.

What makes my day is that I know this essay will be out of the way soon. YESSS

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I think the best tasting thing I've ever smoked is a pink elephant cigarette from Germany.
Tasted like Vanilla, was awesome.
holy shit that sounds awesome.
edit: aw, dicks. it's damn near impossible to get them to the US. BOO

Anyways there were some on that site that were COFFEE FLAVORED, and that is brilliant.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finishing my daughters room :)
Congrats man! When's the big day? :)

Avatar is out on DVD and BluRay Monday... FINALLY! I won't have to see those annoying posters everywhere in the shops telling people to pre-order it...

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I finished a commission, YAAAAAAY. And it only took two days.

Gonna start on my next one now.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
they've all been from the same people though, it'd be nice if I got more work :monster:

You take what you can get, and be thankful for it though.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Gotta start somewhere. Soon you'll have your deeeluxe apartment in the sky.

You finally got a piece of the pie.

:oscar:

In other news, I finally have a microwave.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Getting out of work without flipping out made my day today. Saturdays are the worst days to work imho.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I love it when a vinyl I order has a bonus track that I didn't even know about before ordering it. It's always a nice surprise.

Unfortunately, in this case (Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm by The Chasm) it means I can't find out what the track is supposed to be called anywhere. It's not listed on any of the packaging either.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Except it has a LOT of content on the side, namely stat growth, weapons, missions, etc

It really doesn't, especially compared to other games. The 'extra shit/great content' that people tout FFXIII to have has been standard for RPGs since the early nineties.

"St...stat growth!? WEAPONS?! SUCH CONTENT!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom