What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Gay monkey thief......
nah
as opposed to:
guy who's obsessed with his dead girlfriend
guy who dresses up in women's clothing
guy who is completely unlikeable
guy who looks like meg ryan and is just as annoying
guy who doesn't wear a shirt and looks like a 12 year old

wow yeah i can see why ff9 obviously has the most homo main character thanks for showing me the light

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
my opinion is that you're wrong :P

although Hot and Cold is the absolute SHIT omg. Best minigame/sidequest ever

also don't forget Snow!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
your opinion hasn't paid mine enough for that

HAPPY ENDING
MY OP1N1ON T4ST3S L1K3 B1NG CH3RR13S 4ND YOURS T4ST3S L1K3 SH4M3 GLOB3S OF 4 MUSCL3B34ST >:[

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Had to read a legal case today for the Management-Employee relations class. It made my day how I stood up for my beliefs and mostly how my professor agreed with me. YES!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
take that, illness
take that, dissertation proposal
take that, reading for next week

I'M A BEX
I'M A BEX
SUCK MY DICCCCCCCCCCCCK
I'M A BEX

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
1. My test for tomorrow moved for Monday
2. FINALLY KILLED THAT ZEROMUS BITCH. HA! Take that bitch.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Finally done with midterms. I have no idea why they spanned over two weeks this semester, but it was awful.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Buy me something.

Sure, what would you like?

@thread: after-work drinks and my colleague / half-boss telling me I should take it easy and come in late tomorrow :monster:. Also, working (and epic) software which I'm not officially allowed to talk about yet :monster:.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
^^^Her signature . Its just xDDDDDDDDD. Filia's face and the "Adding Insult to Injury"... it seems like a self-portrait of Tiff xDDDDDDD

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So after that shitty Uncharted session earlier I actually died a total of 4 times which is way less than usual and I made everyone my bitch. I even got a couple of headshot trophies. This is a big deal because I suck at shooter games.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Got the check from my insurance folk. I'm not even sure how this crap works, but they totaled the car out and sold it back to me... and thus I made a $1,600 profit off of getting in a car accident. Weird but awesome.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Realized the Soundwave tickets don't go on sale til next week so I will be able to buy them before they sell out. And they're only $164.50 less than what I assumed. :monster:

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
SO I finally got to play Tactics Ogre (PSP ver.) and holy shit. I knew Yasumi Matsuno was really good at storytelling but this game is just... Whoa. So good. This man is a genius. Seriously guys, if any of you can get it, do it. I'm already on Chapter IV and HNNNGGGGHHHH.

And this totally made my day, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom