What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being offered a place to stay, FREE OF CHARGE.
DOOD I DID THAT LIKE A YEAR AGO

I SEE HOW IT IS

also had a really good night out. I was expecting one of the other guys to be your typical retarded stereotypical black guy, but he turned out to be really cool and I had a great time. downed like five drinks in maybe 30 minutes and had a steady intake after that so I'm kinda floating

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

The best Canadian ham

THE BEST

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
tumblr_lsy1htkwjF1qmup12o1_500.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I gots promoted, permanent contract, pay raise, lease car (or option thereof, else I just get a handful or two of money extra per month), and #winning.

Fancy new jobs too, a high-profile one we're working on right now with all kinds of fancy animations and things.

crack

Donator
DOOD I DID THAT LIKE A YEAR AGO

I SEE HOW IT IS

also had a really good night out. I was expecting one of the other guys to be your typical retarded stereotypical black guy, but he turned out to be really cool and I had a great time. downed like five drinks in maybe 30 minutes and had a steady intake after that so I'm kinda floating
yeah, but you live in texas...

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I gots promoted, permanent contract, pay raise, lease car (or option thereof, else I just get a handful or two of money extra per month), and #winning.

Fancy new jobs too, a high-profile one we're working on right now with all kinds of fancy animations and things.

Buy me something.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Realising how big my lounge actually is without all my son's toys flung around it, picking fresh veg that I helped to grow (I need another allotment, stat), my boy throwing his arms around me when I got home and telling me he missed me, someone making me smile in a way that no-one else can quite manage.

Oh, and the little fella just casually popped his head round the kitchen door to tell me he loves me, then went back to playing. I squee'd a bit, but kept a lid on it.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Really? You can't see it if you're not a member? O_o I could see the entire Forum when I wasn't a member before... xD

Maybe everything you touch really does break. :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
:sadpanda:

Is this why you won't let me near your vajay?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Dacon streaming a movie.

FINE I'LL STICK MY SKULL IN THE CRACK OF YOUR ASS AND DANCE ON YOUR BOOBIES

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm not sure if this makes my day or pisses me off, but I decided to put it here because I lol'd pretty hard.

tsJlY.png

also the Forum thinks it's 2007 for some reason.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I went to the hairdressers and got a bit of a haircut, everybody who has played FFIX knows that it symbolizes a new beginning >w> xD

And if you haven't played FFIX.... WHY ?! D:

I'm not sure if this makes my day or pisses me off, but I decided to put it here because I lol'd pretty hard.

Everybody knows that Dante's favourite food is noodles :monster:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Eh, not really into guys with tails.

Plus, the characters have that slightly deformed look that makes them seem unrealistic. I don't play games like that.

Then you are missing out on something truly gorgeous and wonderful ): FF9 is a true diamond in the rough. Seriously, ignore the chibi graphics and give the game a go, you won't regret it. c:

If that doesn't pull you in.... erh, Garnet has a nice bum ? :monster:

PLUS IT'S FINAL FANTASY, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REALISM WTF ARE U DOIN' ?

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
FF9 was crap in all fairness.
The plotline was really haphazard even for an FF game, the characters were annoying and the world map annoyed the fuck out of me.
Also MOGNET WTF!

Anyway woke up this morning for the first time in a month to the sound of.....nothing!
Yep my 3 month puppy has finally learnt that waking me up at 7am with whining isn't getting him anywhere!!!
So got an extra hour in bed and after my alarm went off the pup just waited at his pen until I let him out.

YAS!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
wat y did you put an I before the X that is not how you say ten

ust be just a typo rite

RITE

also lol I've played 9 three times :P

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
wat y did you put an I before the X that is not how you say ten

ust be just a typo rite

RITE

also lol I've played 9 three times :P
9 is far superior to any other final fantasy game ive played so im sorry meggy

but ur opinion is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom