What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Just fixed my windows phone so now I don't have to ring Optus and go through all the bullshit. Oh and i'm moving tomorrow. :)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Someone reblogged and criticized one of my edits. A mob of people defending me came later. I just can't think what did I do to deserve suh amazing people in my life.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
P86UE.gif

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PAPERCUUUUUUUTSSS

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
When is it going to air on UK TV? I no have FX. :sadpanda:

OT: My best friend passed his driving test today first time round. I predict some awesome road trips will happen now.

TWD airs on AMC over here.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
After working 10 days straight I am finally off for a full weekend and my parents are coming to visit me, (they already has a weekend to Galway booked before I'd even applied for my management position) they're arriving in Galway this evening and we're gonna spend the weekend together I'm really looking forward to it.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
^ I just looked at your avatar and started whistling the first melody. I'm gonna have that stuck in my head all night now.

Medication has kicked in, yay!

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
COMIC CON AAAAAAH

i got fucking awesome shirts today and some leather bound journals and homestuck pins askljdal;sfja

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Making Tags for Kripey, Sami and Tiff on tumblr. xDDDDDDDD. And talking too much with them, I'm dying of laughter here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom