Noctis
I was going through my gif folder and this gif was titled "Inspire"
AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY LOL

eDpGn.gif

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I'll never get that image of my head....
Also, Photoshop made my day. That's weird but...yup. Making gifs/pics was quite relaxing.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I just spent a great day with my parents, we went for a really long drive then headed to kylemore Abbey, a beautiful place in Co. Mayo, had a walk around the grounds, coffee and homemade scones with homemade blackcurrant jam...I liked the jam so much I ended up buying a jar of it and strawberry jam too great day all around :D

I inadvertently got ahead in my reading for one class since I thought it was due earlier than it actually was. This is probably the ONLY time this semester that this is going to happen (especially because two of my classes are essentially independent research, which leads to nagging guilt whenever I'm not reading something for them), so I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts. Coincidentally, it was a really nice day outside today, too. :monster:

I was going through my gif folder and this gif was titled "Inspire"
AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY LOL

It inspires DESPAIR? :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
It is indeed a disturbing gif.

I am more satisfied that my 78-year old buddy is in a good care home and they do give a toss about her.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have a friend who is constantly giving me cute clothes she doesn't want anymore.

Today she gave me some floral print thermal shirts.

I love me some thermal shirts. <3

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
It's close to Halloween so a lot of old horrors are playing on TV. :)

Ngl, but I will willingly watch the Disney channel during October because of the not-so-shitty Halloween movies they'll air.

@thread: I've been exercising for a couple of weeks now and I think I'm starting to see a bit of an improvement to my body overall. Things are tightening and I'm sleeping better. I'm not used to it and I like it. :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Reminds me of back when I was working the call center job for AT&T Wireless and I got a call on an account listed under Tim Curry. Fuck it was a let down when it wasn't THE Tim Curry.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
FUCK U MEGGY AND DAC I HAVE SINCERE COULROPHOBIA BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKING MOVIE >:C

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I wasn't convinced by that. Say it again like you mean it or you're gonna end up with a back covered in welts and some awkward explaining to do to your lovely lady.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I got someone to work for me tonight. Thank god, I haven't slept a wink ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom