What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I'm slowly getting back into shape. I can feel my muscles tightening. I just need better nutrition and more sleep.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_lqy1lbFqJC1qdii00o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lqy1lbFqJC1qdii00o2_400.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Cowboy Bebop soundtrack

/gushing

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Antonio Banderas on Latin American TV

GAWD TAKE ME, TAKE ME!. My TV Will explode for so much sexiness!!

Also, Tiff...wtf? Is that for real?!

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I got home just before it started down pouring. Which is great because my driving skills in the rain are awful.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
^ was it Oh L'Amour?

I never hear it on the radio but it's always somehow playing in grocery stores.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Switching roles with Yop. :monster:

although his Tifabelle was a bit off...

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh I live for these moments

where people in irc do a funny

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i had a dream i was a biochemist attempting to find an alternative blood transfusion source on earth for turians and then i found this injured turian on the moon and i used my blood stuff and it worked!

it was a cool dream

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Being back in my own room, seeing my brother, giving my kitty a cuddle and going to see my best friend after being away a month from them, granted I'm only in Belfast until Saturday but the next time I'll be home will be Christmas so it kinda breaks it up nicely and gives me a chance to see everyone again.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i have made this song my ringtone:

and this my notification tone:

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS.....

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
i had a dream i was a biochemist attempting to find an alternative blood transfusion source on earth for turians and then i found this injured turian on the moon and i used my blood stuff and it worked!

it was a cool dream
and that's how aki saved garrus and they fell in love and cruised around space being pirates forever

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
More like a proper reflection of YOUR deep unconcious desires. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeeeah! I'm smart. BD

I also had a weird dream. I was road tripping with two guys (I don't even KNOW) from California all the way to Mall of America here in Minnesota. It was really random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom