What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Going out with a huge group of lesbians has really schooled me in the fact I have never met a more predatory set of people in my life.

I have never seen so many people making out with one another.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record

As expected, the game pretty much IS a rippoff of the original DR2 but it's actually pretty good, really. Also, DAT FINAL BOSS.

Oh, and this

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
oh man pm, pm my girl my poor girl

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
suddenly uni has become much more enjoyable because i have an epic group of friends
love life right now

creys

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lay off it dude

:pinkhandmon:

OT: uh finished my oral assessment pretty well I think

At least that bits over

Now for end-of-sem preparations

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Why does the pink cookie monster have a broken wrist?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Because it's fabulous? :awesomonster:

OT: Knowing that I get paid this week.

SUCK MY ALIEN DONG!!!!
Xenoppropriate.jpg

X :neo:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I survived the endoscopy! So here's my story...
All they did was put the IV in my arm and I had a panic attack, lol. My arms and legs actually started contracting and they had to feed oxygen through my nose. Fun fun! Then they gave me Valium and was like "LIFE IS GREAT HURRRHURRR" Then they gave me more in the actual procedure room and I was just high on life, even when they numbed my throat with that nasty shit.
But whoever said I'd be fully sedated lied and I am quite cross. :awesome: I was gagging the whole time and I could feel it in my throat... good thing I was so high I just didn't care, lol. It was pretty uncomfortable but not as bad as I thought. Unfortunately though now I'm really tired and have a sore throat. boo.
Best part was they gave me cranberry juice afterwards. And it was delicious. Nothing is wrong with my throat. I'll have news about my stomach in about 7 days they said.
So yeah that's it. I never would want to do it again, but tbh I've had worse things happen to me at a hospital. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I feel honored. c:

tumblr_lqpgp7bofi1qegw8v.gif

SNSD's Chocolate Love is one of the best songs ever, been listening to it over and over again, NO REGRETS ! :awesome:

herp derp

Catherine don't look too bad there but my god that Vincent

do not want

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Spending the evening with my granny, I'm really close to her, been calling her when I've been in Galway and love spending time with her, it was really nice to see her.

I also saw my godson today he's getting so big now (he's three in March) and he's so cute, runs around with his toy trucks and helicopters and has the most adorable cackle for a laugh ever ^_^

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Headache gone, at last.
Stuffing my face with seeded tortillas (NOM), after watching my ex and his brother sit on the sofa (the one I cracked the frame of when I did a stunt roll onto it a few months ago), and have it collapse under them. Lawls. Gotta buy a new sofa now. Bollocks.

Also, pink monster eats cocks, not cookies. 'Tis clearly gay.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I GOT MY AC COLLECTORS EDITION

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG ILU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom