What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/23/m...are&adxnnlx=1319486401-zxDCK3YW/Zkujhk2Yr9few

Dear English Undergraduates,

Here it is, the perfect rebuttal to your skeptical friends (majoring in other fields, of course) who may have been seduced by the film, "Anonymous," into doubting that Shakespeare was Shakespeare, the playwright and poet. It will be your job, in the decades that follow, to respond to what may be a newly popular misconception about the author's identity. Take up the banner of scholarly opinion!
I copy an article from the New York Times Sunday Magazine in the body of this e-mail.

My best wishes to you all,

Prof. Arnovick

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also, the new UFS set is fucking amazeballs.

I want it so bad hrrrrrrrrrrrrgh I CAN'T WAIT FOR GABREK AND ALICE

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm wearing one of those tube dresses and I didn't understand why my chest was so cold so I looked down after awhile and the dress had fallen down and my boobs were just chillin' there.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/23/m...are&adxnnlx=1319486401-zxDCK3YW/Zkujhk2Yr9few

Dear English Undergraduates,

Here it is, the perfect rebuttal to your skeptical friends (majoring in other fields, of course) who may have been seduced by the film, "Anonymous," into doubting that Shakespeare was Shakespeare, the playwright and poet. It will be your job, in the decades that follow, to respond to what may be a newly popular misconception about the author's identity. Take up the banner of scholarly opinion!
I copy an article from the New York Times Sunday Magazine in the body of this e-mail.

My best wishes to you all,

Prof. Arnovick

Wait, people are STILL going on about 'Shakespear wasn't shakespeare?'
It was proved forensically over a decade ago, at least.
Oi.

I'm wearing one of those tube dresses and I didn't understand why my chest was so cold so I looked down after awhile and the dress had fallen down and my boobs were just chillin' there.

Well now you need to make everyone ELSE's day.

Those games are awesome. Take Oldschool Dragon Quest, add copious sarcastic humor, and remove needless grinding.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

this is the kinda stuff that makes guys beg for pics

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i got a 31/40 on a test that required lots of smarts so i am content!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I find this picture amusing.

320628_865046577814_25310467_38452799_2141723262_n.jpg

someone resize this and make it an emote pls because lol.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I ate a whole egg today! Sadly that is the most I have eaten in one day lol. I mean I've eaten Jello but that doesn't really count.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
My manager apologizing to me for being a "B-word" to me this weekend and then saying I was a great worker :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom