AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
john-locke1.jpg

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
'ALEX, I'LL GIVE YOU A BLOW JOB IF YOU TALK ABOUT FIOTIS'

When Destrillians addiction gets sinister.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Imagine 5, Locust hungry TLSers screaming WE ARE DESTRILLIANS before charging into a crowd of enemies.

Hellsing (anime) soundtrack made my day. I know some people say the anime was shit compared to the OVAs, but the music was some of the best jazz/acid/swing/whatever.
And the theme song ffffffffffffffffffffffffsoooocooooool
That soundtrack's sweet.

Last night was freaking awesome. I finally got through to someone that people don't hate him.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
liar

Kira will smite you for this blasphemy
Not even! D: I have friends in high places, you know. And Kira is f@#$%*& with Their Game.

(Side note RE: my ideas for TWEWY/Death Note fanfic - MisaMisa is Rhyme's idol. :) )

Play The World Ends With You to the end, and you get a side-story set in an official AU ( :awesome: ). This convo will only make sense to those who've played the game, but it always makes my day. :3
JOSHUA: Say, did you know? We all perceive the world around us differently, filtered through the lens of our desired reality.

NEKU: Huh!? (Is this kid high?)

JOSHUA: So if you're wondering why a certain young lady still looks like somebody else... it's because you refuse to perceive her as she really is.

NEKU: Young lady?

JOSHUA: The only thing stopping you from seeing what she really looks like... is you. So you see, it's your fault.

NEKU: I need to look harder?

JOSHUA: That's right. Let go of your preconceptions.

NEKU: Um... you know... I was just gonna ask if you wanted to play Tin Pin, but, um-

JOSHUA: Hmm? Tin Pin? We already played.

NEKU: What? We did not!

JOSHUA: Weren't you listening? Like I said, you only see what you want to see. You didn't want to see yourself lose.

NEKU: (How come I always pick the crazies to talk to...)

JOSHUA: When you're drowning in a sea of work with not enough time, why pour your soul into assets that get used all of... what, once? Really. Have some compassion. Ta-ta.

NEKU: Whew... (What was that all about? Kid plays too many video games.)

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I had the best sleep and awesome dreams.
Plus I'm going to the pub today.
And going out tomorrow.

BEER GARDEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom