What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Resisting the temptation to renew my WoW account and using that time on something productive.

X knows, :monster:.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Taking 9th in the sizzlin 4's. Not bad considering I started 19th.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter

I'm the crazy fuck in the white truck behind the steering wheel. My buddy Steve is in the passenger side. He's controlling the gas and the brake.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Another fucking Marvel writer that feel like they need to change The Juggernaut.

Listen fucktards. If you don't want to use "The Juggernaut" character then don't use him. If you feel the need to use him, make your story fit him. Not the other way around. Use someone else that is better suited if you can't make that fucking happen.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finally getting hired at a job.

Fast food... but money is money. ♥
:joy: Well done!!!

Finally getting to see a youtube video I've been meaning to watch for the past two weeks. :awesome: Oh, Hazama, you're so batshit crazy psychopathic cool.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
fandom wank. <3

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Finding a pair of shoes today that I've been trying to find all week.

Also, being invited to a LOTR marathon for Memorial Day. :)

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Thank fucking god the winner did a straight-out song routine rather than some wierd costumed shit like last time

=/
If you`re talking about Lordi, that was 2006. And they only won because all kinds of Rock communities organized themselves in forums to make Lordi win. true story.

The winner of ESC 2009 was Alexander Rybak - Fairytale

mentaz

bubbles
So, this afternoon I caught my cousin, who's 16 years old, in his garage with a water pipe and a bottle of Gold Strike. Then, for him to notice me, I asked him "Dude are getting high with Gold Strike?" and he went from "I'm not doing anything/it's not what it looks like", to "it's the first time I'm doing this I swear!" and finally "I've only done it only a few times, I promise I won't do it anymore bla bla bla I know drugs are bad. PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE"

That whole time I didn't say a word, and when I try to tell him it was fine that I wouldn't tell, he shoves the water pipe and the bottle in my arms and told me to take it as a prove that he wouldn't do it ever again.

Now, I'm the new owner of a brand new water pipe and a half full/empty bottle of Gold Strike. He was completely out of it and I just hope that tomorrow he won't ask me for his stuff back. :awesome:

Also, as of today gays and lesbians can legally marry here, just two weeks after the Pope came here and asked the government not to approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom