What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Omega, I'd like to know what featured in this dream :monster:

I had a Fiotis'ish dream yesterday, but I did fall asleep next to skype whilst Bex was on so theres a good chance that may have influenced it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Bex said:
EXAMS
THEY OVER
THEY FINALLY OVER
Now the forums will implode under the weight of Fiotis...
I guess, the Queen was not amused at all. :lol: But then, having a lot of first places from the bottom is also remarkable. :awesome:

You know what is funny? Her accent.
Does she not sound like a brit? :monster:

americans:
:lol: Stephen Fry sounds more British. Hell, no-one sounds more British than Stephen Fry.

If they ever make a film of the Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett book, Good Omens, Stephen Fry has to be the Metatron.

@THREAD: Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected. They don't make TV like this any more, which really takes this post in "pisses me off" territory, but never mind that for now.

I always thought "macabre" was only to do with horror... But my bestest friend from childhood is now proving me wrong FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE. =D God bless you and rest in peace, Roald Dahl. "Macabre black comedy" pretty much sums up the first season. It sometimes strays into sci-fi/fantasy territory, but not too much. The second season does moreso, I think.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Just confirmed. New Bongripper album should be out in July on Vinyl and CD. <3

Vendel

Banned
Having not played a fighting game in years, kicking my brothers ass in Tekken 6. Even though he had been playing it for at least a week.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The special features on the Slither DVD. ILU Nathan Fillion.

Also, Serenity: Float Out comic. <3

I'm Bill Pardy.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Coming into work pissed off that its nice and sunny outside and im stuck working yet again only to get by new HEAT post up and be told i can bunk off early!!

Son Goku

It's my stomach, I'm hungry.
AKA
mugennagama
Now the forums will implode under the weight of Fiotis...:lol: Stephen Fry sounds more British. Hell, no-one sounds more British than Stephen Fry.

If they ever make a film of the Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett book, Good Omens, Stephen Fry has to be the Metatron.
Dude, are you aware you just compared a german girl with Stephen Fry? awesome. :awesome:

I was about to say at least someone with a british accent won but...
Well, your loss. :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Dude, are you aware you just compared a german girl with Stephen Fry? awesome. :awesome:

I was about to say at least someone with a british accent won but...
Well, your loss. :P
:lol: Well, I was going to say before that it's somewhat ironic that the two most iconic British people alive are the descendants of German and Hungarian immigrants respectively. And Churchill himself was half American. But, that sort of thing doesn't matter much over here. As long as you don't have a funny accent, the British people love you.

Pity we tend to think of any accent from anywhere over fifty miles away from where we were born is a funny accent, but you can't have everything. :awesome:

Bill Willingham's run on Angel has just kicked into high gear. I have to admit, I was a little unsure of his suitability at first, considering how patchy his run on Shadowpact was, but it's looking good.
But damn it, I liked James. Actually, I liked all of Kelly Armstrong's limited run.

Also, the Doctor Who episode, Vincent and the Doctor. The actor who played van Gogh looked a bit like an older version of me. :P Also, less than 12 months to go until the Neil Gaiman scritped Dr Who episode!!!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Knowing I'll be in foreign sun by a pool that is not infested with strangers, in about 6 days time.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Finding out England's first World Cup match is against the US. XD

Hannibal_I_Love_It_When_a_Plan_Come.gif

asplannedrd3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom