Not open for further replies.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
81%20The%20OG%20Nom%20Nom%20Nom_thumb.jpg

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
General anxiety issues like to get me down. I went to the bathroom to do my well-expected barf before I had to do my presentation. Then on the stall I see a yellow sticky note that says.

"Smile! You are beautiful."

Thank you random person who needed to pee. You made my day and soothed my bowels.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Its a shame Americans dont take the Word Cup as seriously as us. Otherwise it would be so much more worthwhile when we beat their ass tomorow.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I know but i live in hope :P

I already know who is going to go into the semi's anyway based on the groups everyone is in.
Can't see England beating germany or brazil this year though.

Me neither to be honest but I would be largely disappointed if we didn't come out on top of our group.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Booze before america beat england :monster:
Har-bloody-har. Be quiet, or I'll come back to the land of my father and give ye a Glasgae Kiss. >=D
GETTING A JOB
FUCK YEAH BAR WORK
:D CONGRATS!!!

Does this mean all Dessies members get a discount? :P

==

Going into Waterstones, managing to get a £9.99 book for £0.99 (I love my Waterstones loyalty card), and it's topped off by this discussion:

TRAINEE: "Do you have a loyalty card?"
TRAINING STAFF MEMBER (who has served me a couple times before): "He does, he's one of our regulars."

:awesome:

Also, Neil Gaiman's poem Instructions illustrated by Charles Vess. WIN

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Getting millions of emails containing the 3 seconds where the england keeper cocked up and made a nation of scot's piss themselves laughing.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Dr Who finishes on Saturday, flip the channel over... just in time to see the kick-off. :D C'mon!

Pity the rest of the match was so lackluster...

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Despite the New Zealand team playing pretty sloppy football (I put it down to nerves) with a few good plays they still just managed to snatch a draw with Slovakia from a goal in extra time. That ties up the whole table on points and goal difference lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom