What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
MY HISTORY TEACHER THAT I USED TO LOVE POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK WALL HOW MUCH HE MISSED ME

Vendel

Banned
The Blues look like they finally got a goaltender that you can bank on.

And bank is the word. Cus he is gonna cost a lot of it.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Anyone who watched the England vs Algeria match last night will get this: the bird made my day. :lol:

Also, the realisation that with an avatar and sig change, I can make it look like I'm part of the BLEACH theme-naming without changing my name. :3

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Anyone who watched the England vs Algeria match last night will get this: the bird made my day. :lol:

The bird perched on the goal? xD

My aunt telling me she's getting my ticket to England makes my day, probably more like month. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The bird perched on the goal? xD

My aunt telling me she's getting my ticket to England makes my day, probably more like month. :monster:
:lol: Yep! I'm just glad someone got it, or I would have had to slip into Surfin' Bird. "Have you heard about the bird?"

AWESOME. Does this mean DessieCon is being held over here? :D
You and your crazy eyebrows. :3
The eyebrows are actually my Doll. For real. :awesome: And when he was only showing up in the closing credits, I called Jin Kariya "vampire Loz", cos I thought the scar was a trickle of blood.

==

Saying I would have my next Dessies post ready in a week... and having written two A4 pages of it in an hour last night. :joy: (In case people are saying, "what font/size?", Arial, size 10.)

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
:lol: Yep! I'm just glad someone got it, or I would have had to slip into Surfin' Bird. "Have you heard about the bird?"

AWESOME. Does this mean DessieCon is being held over here? :D

:monster:

For this year, more or less, yes. Gonna be staying with Bex and hanging out with her and Alex. I think Joe is also managing to get up here or summat, so maybe you can come up the same time as him. (:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Tell me the time and place, I'll get the time off work and a train to the place. :)

...As long as my AvPD doesn't play up...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Finally finished XIII.

Not so big a deal on its own...just wanted Adri to shut up. :oscar:

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Just realized I had a conversation with a gamer born in the 2000s.

This doesn't actually make my day but there's no "what makes you feel old" thread.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Triple vodka and coke + Bacon and sausage sandwich for breakfast.

Sleep is for the weak and feeble.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
While I was playing RDR online someone sent me a voice message consisting of them singing a weird ass song.

It was most amusing.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
New Zealand drawing 1:1 with Italy. I don't think anyone was expecting that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom