What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
People's utter stupidity.

I mean, yeah, it pisses me off, but it also makes me laugh. I'm very contradictory sometimes =/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Kick Ass and it's nice selection of music. Also reading an entire ... strange manga series and staying sane enough lol.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm going to do something extremely stupid. I know it will make my life better, but it will also make it more difficult... but only if I plan it incorrectly.

Here's hoping. :monster:

This makes my day because I'm going to be happier. Though I know the consequences may be severe... at least I know I'm doing what I think is right.

♥

crack

Donator
I'm going to do something extremely stupid. I know it will make my life better, but it will also make it more difficult... but only if I plan it incorrectly.

Here's hoping. :monster:

This makes my day because I'm going to be happier. Though I know the consequences may be severe... at least I know I'm doing what I think is right.

♥
Good luck, with whatever it is!

Seeing a friend happy never fails to make me happy. lol cheese

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I got a digicam today for $55, and the L4D backpack I've been wanting for ages.

AND my 250 GB hard drive came in for Sean Bean.

AND (most importantly of all) today is a bit of a special occasion. :3

It's been a really good day today.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I got a digicam today for $55, and the L4D backpack I've been wanting for ages.

AND my 250 GB hard drive came in for Sean Bean.

AND (most importantly of all) today is a bit of a special occasion. :3

It's been a really good day today.

well damn, at least it's been good for someone.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
It's cutting into my budget for next month, tho, meaning I need a shitload of OT to make up for it. BUT WHATEVER

Also, anyone see that lame trade-in offer from Gamestop for the new Xbox?

Xbox360_250_TradeInFlyer.jpg

I trade in everything I have and it's only $185 towards a $300 console (that's not counting the 250 GB drive I just got in today, which puishes it to $235), where the only different is that it's shinier and has built-in wifi =/

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Also, anyone see that lame trade-in offer from Gamestop for the new Xbox?

Xbox360_250_TradeInFlyer.jpg

I trade in everything I have and it's only $185 towards a $300 console (that's not counting the 250 GB drive I just got in today, which puishes it to $235), where the only different is that it's shinier and has built-in wifi =/

It was obvious that they were going to give you the lowest trade-in prices. WHY WOULD THEY EVER JUST LET YOU TRADE IN YOUR ORIGINAL XBOX AND ONLY PAY, SAY, $50???

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If I could get it for only $100, (without that 250 HD), I'd buy one, seriously. But trading in fucking everything for that little? Nah, man. I'll just buy the hard drive and keep the 'box wired to the router.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm interested because my Xbox is still only 20gb so if I can get a similar deal here that would be pretty awesome. I know my Dad will probably go halfs with me since he plays it as much as me :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom