What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The England football team learning the joys of putting a leather spheroid in between some metal bars was pretty good. :)

Also, the weather being pleasant enough for me to eat my lunch at work outside. And as the office is a converted farm building, there's a garden by the actual farmhouse that the owners of the property have said we can sit in for our lunch breaks. Beautiful view, and, a definite plus considering my colouring, a bench nestled in the shade. :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
How does one go about getting saved data from one hard drive to the other?
I got a transfer cable on Ebay for like $7. Need ta borrow?

What makes my day is almost getting killed on the way home from work tonight.

owait.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
A friend on LJ and her hamsters. She has the best stories ever of those little guys!

EDIT:

Also, finding a sci-fic series I wrote when I was about ten in which I am the captain of a starship, and all my friends at the time are my lackeys.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finding a limited collectors edition for a game, brand new... for £15.

Thank you, HMV. As it's not payday until next week, I can't afford Trinity Universe, but this will do nicely. :monster:

YOINK!

EDIT

Also,

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Having a good hair day after I thought I wasn't going to this morning.

EDIT:

Also: not getting sunburnt after being outside for a few hours.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Drawing something for the first time in over a year.

It feels so great to do that with your hands. :)

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
no work for three days

hell yes

also, finding out that my friend will be visiting me late this summer!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Receiving an e-mail from one of my friends has made my day more than it really should... :awesome:

Also, Labour's smear campaign of the Tory/LibDem government seems to have stepped up a gear...

210510drums2_small.jpg

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Receiving an e-mail from one of my friends has made my day more than it really should... :awesome:

Also, Labour's smear campaign of the Tory/LibDem government seems to have stepped up a gear...

210510drums2_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom