What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
To be honest, I don't think I live near any Kohls. At least, I've never noticed one.

What kind of store is it anyhow?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It's clothing and jewelry, but Mog wasn't completely wrong, some have a section for kitchenware and bedroom mattresses, etc..

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My favorite part of Mog's post is that iconic line that was oddly the most appropriate he could use.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It's clothing and jewelry, but Mog wasn't completely wrong, some have a section for kitchenware and bedroom mattresses, etc..

I thought the US gave up on stores with just one type of product years ago, :monster:.

@topic, getting my TV, installing it, it being win.

I just hope it can play HD movies. I already played DVD quality stuff through the USB port, :monster:.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Had a good morning filled with a lovely seminar from the local police force and a man from MI5 talking about the dangers of explosives sent through by mail.
Really good seeing all the potential bomb threats that have been sent through the mail to the yanks and down south.
Including the identification method for anthrax....
it being if you open a letter and white powder falls out, your fucked!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Hearing someone at work today call the Achilles tendon the Hercules tendon. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
35947_425055403623_516353623_4570614_8279602_n.jpg

MY ROAD FLOODED AFTER ADRI DOUBTED THE POWER OF WATER
MY HOUSE IS PUNISHED FOR YOUR BLASPHEMY

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Seeing Welcome, Mr Teatime in the corner.

Heheh.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Well, if it's a work day:

1) the time goes quickly.

2) my feet don't hurt.

3) I get to and from work safe and sound, including everyone else.

If it's a day off:

1) I can actually get some work done on cleaning up my room!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
finding out that I am part of an infamous RP that warrants an entire thread complaining about us. :awesome:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Pretty much made my whole year, but I finally book my 2-week holiday in England. : >

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My graphic tablet being shipped out! :joy: It'll be here on the 16th, which is four days sooner than estimated. YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom