What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I got home about twenty minutes ago and thus missed the first half of the new episode of Castle. I was slightly irked, until I saw the little container of mini Oreos my mom left by my bedroom door. :3

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
finding that EA kindly left a 25% off coupon in my mailbox.

It's your guys' fault I'm so Garrus-addicted (ilu gaiz)

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm sending a birthday present to a friend in the States, and if you're sending anything to the States, they need to put a little sticker on it. Part of the sticker is mentioned in the What Pisses You Off thread, but the part that belongs in this thread is the fact that the main reason for the sticker is to say "THIS IS NOT A BOMB".

Paranoid much, America? :awesome:

Also, unlocking the "Welcome to the Azure Nightmare" trophy on BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. And, my reaction to this. Despite my personal opinion that I'm dour and introverted, I got up and paced the floor, trying to hold it in. I failed:

"I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand, I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction. I am Haku-men! The end has come!"

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I talked to my little brother for the first time in almost two years. He's nine now. When the frick did that happen?! He's grown up so much since I last saw/talked to him. When he answered the phone... I was almost speechless. I was still expecting that cheerful seven year old voice.

We talked for almost a half of an hour, and he caught me up on all the important stuff that's been going on in his life. He's made a new friend, he's made kind of a new friend (a girl that waits at the bus stop), his teacher is nice, his hair is longer and kind of poofy, he's four feet tall, he's finally gotten about half way through a Scooby-Doo game that we've had for... at least 6 years and couldn't get past 10% completion of our lives depended, and he gets to ride his bike all the way down to the curve in the road now.

I could have sat there forever listening to his chatter. <3

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I had a new experience today. I found myself laughing, choking on food and trying to snort rice out of my sinuse at the same time. It was unpleasant when it was happening, but the memory of it is quite funny.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
This roast pork meat tastes like an orgasm in my mouth

or as some random once said in a Heston Blumenthal show, a mouthgasm

My father got Jimmy and I megapasses for the Bloom Fair. In addition, I now have two trackside tickets for REO Speedwagon. Third row! =D

Also, Pepsi FTW

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Soul Eater. During the showdown between Lord Death and
Asura the Kishin, after he was released by Medusa and her cronies. Eruka has words with Free...

"You said the spell would work for an hour! It's only been forty minutes!"
"Well, of course. I'm a man. We have a tendancy to over-exaggerate."

The line cracked me up as it was delivered completely deadpan. XD

Also, Crona's poetry. Possibly worse than mine. :P

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Soul Eater. During the showdown between Lord Death and
Asura the Kishin, after he was released by Medusa and her cronies. Eruka has words with Free...

"You said the spell would work for an hour! It's only been forty minutes!"
"Well, of course. I'm a man. We have a tendancy to over-exaggerate."

The line cracked me up as it was delivered completely deadpan. XD

Also, Crona's poetry. Possibly worse than mine. :P
am DISAPPOINT at how much the show derails from the manga later on

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Only seen the first two volumes of the manga, TBH. And they were in the library. =/

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
One of my two favorite parts of this entire game, and they happen in the same chapter. 8D

no spoilers in it, btw

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
OK, the fuse for the sockets blew in my house the other day. After a long search, plug by plug, my mum traced it to the plug for the "foul water extraction pump". The plug itself isn't in the same room as the pump (which is below the floor in the downstairs bathroom), but in the kitchen.

The lettings agency sent out an electrician to sort it, who had the good sense to call in the plumber who's also on a retainer with the agency. They come out, and as my mum's traced the fault, they were able to get straight to it.

Inspecting the plug, the electrician says "well, you're lucky it's not earthing-- oh shit". Needless to say, it was earthing.

We had a heavy rainfall the night before, and whenever there's a heavy rainfall, the kitchen floor tends to get flooded in the area around the plug. We were all surprised to find that morning that the floor hadn't flooded.

Need I explain why this is in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom