What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
PROTECT YOUR UNICORN FROM DOLPH LUNDGREN

crack

Donator
crack is FINALLY on!

It just hasn't been the same around here without her... :/
It hasn't been the same with you not in my life, my dear Watson. :'c

Speaking of which, we need to change our names to Holmes/Watson soon.

EDIT:

I can always count on you Watson to make my day. <3

Last edited:

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
^ I just watched that movie, and I must say Mr. Holmes, jolly good show ole chap!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
What which Holmes movie?

Hisako

AKA
Can't believe you didn't watch it when it first came out

Fo shame

Finally getting Endure and therefore having 1000G in ODST.

FUCK YES! We had like 25 lives at the end so after the bonus round we just ran around killing each other.

Hisako

AKA
I got a surprise postage parcel

It was the Starcraft CE USB I lost 2 weeks back

~~<3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I got a surprise postage parcel

It was the Starcraft CE USB I lost 2 weeks back

~~<3
HURRAH! :D

Finding out a friend in the States received her birthday present OK. And she likes the book without opening it, cos Vetinari is in a football ref's kit. XD

(It was Unseen Academicals, a Discworld book.)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Bubble wrap.

poppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppop

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I think I know what I want to write for NaNoWriMo.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go research a billion different things about Seattle and plot an alternate timeline. :P

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
With zombie cowboys, rite? As they go through their senior year of high school trying to find that peffect woman/get laid by that perfect woman, all while in varying social instances, thus creating a recipe for hilarity?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
With zombie cowboys, rite? As they go through their senior year of high school trying to find that peffect woman/get laid by that perfect woman, all while in varying social instances, thus creating a recipe for hilarity?

How'd you know? :awesome:

Actually, it centers around a boy in Seattle in an alternate timeline during the late 1800s in which it has been overrun by criminals and outlaws. Some people have while others stayed behind, trying to have as decent a life as possible.

The boy joins a group of vigilantes perhaps... and that's pretty much all that I have for now.

Oh, and it will be steampunk.

EDIT: And, btw, I still think it sounds stupid when I type it out for everyone to see. :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom