What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
And, btw, I still think it sounds stupid when I type it out for everyone to see.

Oh hush I like how it sounds! And I want to read it. You will link it here, yes? YES.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Amy, please add me to the list of those interested in your fic! :)

Why did it take me until last night to read this comic? Fans of Alan Moore's run on Marvel's Captain Britain, prepare to be blown away by the latest issue of Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis.

An alternative universe's version of James Jaspers... and a squad of Furies.

HELLS YES

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also making my day - I bought used copies of Dragon Age and Bad Company 2 yesterday, and they came with the little DLC cards, which most people use right away.

I somehow manage to get copies where the DLC cards hadn't been used, meaning I go the most expensive DLC (at 1200 MSP, or $15 each) completely free. :3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Finding out that one of my friends, who is a total tomboy, needs to get some new shoes for her new job.

And the only professional looking shoes she can find have heels. XD

Also, not killing myself with my own cooking is a definite plus.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
omnomnomnom HOT FRIES

My brother made this! Or well, level design I think. I wish I had a Wii to play it though. :(

It is absolutely positively amazing. :3 Tell him he did like a really good job. Especially if he was involved in level design. Everything looks scary good.

Yeah I don't actually have my own Wii >_x But where I'm staying they have one so... I'm going to have to buy one eventually.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Gratitude. :)

Although, what I was given gratitude for was pretty silly (caring about a friend).

It is absolutely positively amazing. :3 Tell him he did like a really good job. Especially if he was involved in level design. Everything looks scary good.

Yeah I don't actually have my own Wii >_x But where I'm staying they have one so... I'm going to have to buy one eventually.

I will actually, it would make him happy. :) I could be wrong about what he was doing on it, I'll have to ask. He was gone to Japan for a long time working on this... only got back a couple months ago.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I donated blood today. :)

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
So today I decided to perhaps try and get off my ass and do something productive instead of sitting around being mopey and/or frustrated.

who knew that doing homework would actually help alleviate some of the shittiness.

edit; I TAKE THIS WHOLE COMMENT BACK :sadpanda:

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
My muse is going full speed in preparation of NaNoWriMo. This is an absolute change from the past YEAR and I'm very happy that I'm actually getting IDEAS FOR ONCE.

On a not quite opposite note: steampunk librarian? WTF?

Official title: Stage Designer.

That's amazing! :3 The first thing I noticed were the stages, because in the last two, houses and certain objects seemed to not be right, compared to the characters, who could like jump right over them. When you enter a building, it's much larger and more spacious and gives it a sense of realism. xD I liked not feeling like godzilla in the 1500s for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom