What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
... are we talking about those sexy-bimbo-walks-on-your-back-until-everything-hurts-for-half-an-hour massages?

Because those are absolute murder

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
... are we talking about those sexy-bimbo-walks-on-your-back-until-everything-hurts-for-half-an-hour massages?

Because those are absolute murder

No. That's not a massage. You can really fuck someone's body up by walking on them.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

My buddy Larry had a pair that he'd only used a few times in the last 2 years, and gave them to me. They're easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever had, and they look a lot like the ones from that Clone High Episode above. I want to run constantly. The only downside is that it'll be winter soon, and I'll have to retire them until spring.

X :neo:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Attempted to clear BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger arcade mode on Hell difficulty over the weekend (to unlock a trophy). Didn't actually make it all the way through, but I got halfway before being defeated.

Not bad considering I usually play on Easy difficulty. :D

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The funny thing is back when we were still in real estate I learned a shitload about anatomy and reflexology because I thought my girlfriend would appreciate it :monster:

lol life

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ and how

Making my day today: not everything in my refrigerator spoiled.

AND, better yet, I have a friend who's a shoo-in for a councilor gig at one of the schools in the area, and the place is looking to hire about 2-3 others. AND she's a shoo-in because she knows the board of directors, and is encouraging me to check it out.

For once in my life...this is a GOOD omen. =D

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Brian Blessed made my day.

Or more accurately, BRIANNN BLESSSEDDDD, MADE MYYY DAAY.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i have a phoenix/miles doujin on the way

AND DAC YOU CAN JUST BE QUIET ABOUT HOW I SPEND MY MONEY

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Getting paid 18$ an hour to play FF6 and watch movies :awesome:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
MONOCLE TELRAN ASDFKJHGIUEORZOFIJCBLKJZNBFKHAIRFCBKDFMNKJB

SIENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <33333333333333333333

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
GUESS YOU'VE HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY THEN KEEN.

Also, having a small workload makes my LIFE. <3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Actually, I've had a crappy day, I've just found some things that make it much, much better :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom