What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVedder

Master Vincent Glomper
What makes my day is the simple things in life that tend to surprise me when I'm feeling blue. Yesterday it was a strawberry sundae with nuts, haha. Today it was having a heart-to-heart conversation with a friend of mine. Tomorrow? Who knows... just have to wait and see =)

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Getting to zoom in on Ashley's cross-eyed picture makes my day. Totally makes forgoing hot sex with Tali and Miranda worth it.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Someone from LJ sent me a $50 gift card for Amazon.

I just... wow. That was so sweet. :3

EDIT:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
No, but
leaving him with the nuke is! :monster:

....fuck beaten to it
OMG IM GONNA DO THIS

and then romance garrus/liara

yes in both playthroughs i am offing that dumb bastard

why are humans so terrible in mass effect, really. ONLY KASUMI'S INTERESTING

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
MY JBOX ORDER ARRIVED AND NOW I AM MAKING MYSELF LUNCH FOR MY NEW BENTO <333

Waking up in the morning after thinking I spent the whole night getting no sleep... and feeling semi-rested and actually able to get up when my alarm goes off.

This is new.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Initial_FSN_Concept_Art_2.jpg

BRB FAPPING

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Finishing my research for an essay on the problem of justice in Renaissance literature.

JUSTICE

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

You broke into my house, stole my property, murdered my servants, and my PETS! And that is what grieves me the most! ...You killed my snake.

I walk into school this morning, and the first thing Aaron notices is the way my hair looks. It's straight and I've got it placed just a little differently than normal. It makes me happy, because that's exactly what I hoped he would say.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^i thought you were talking about the Jewfro. LOL

I finished 2 projects today, HURRAY!!!! 3 more to go. LOL

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Not knowing this music was on my computer:

X4cB9.jpg

This. This so much.

Edit: And in the same folder, flourish. WHY ARE THESE HERE AND WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD THEM BEFORE
Editedit: And town and tada, too. Day made 3 times over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom