What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizaka

Forgotten Memory
When I wake up the next day to find I still remember what I did the day before. Is something that would amke my day but for now I guess I wlll stick with the more obtainable things.

1: Beating my previous near-impossible personal best combo count on Guilty Gear.
2: Remembering which folder has what on my computers.
3: To nap under a tree on a warm day.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i got some amazing lotion for my DISGUSTING DRY SKIN UGH UGH UGH and massage oil for my stiff back, shampoo, conditioner, and AMAZIN SOCKZ as well as an amazingly cute bra

HA HA GO ME

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Going over to a friends place. It's like the only social thing I've done in the last 2-3 months.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
People like Live action Sailor Moon?

I have no faith in humanity anymore.

Lol who am I kidding I never had any.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
^ I LOL'D

What makes my day?

TIFF <33333 I couldn't even close my msn convo screen with her :awesome:
...and i just saw Maksi's reply on facebook, at least he talked to me :excited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

PROBING URANUS SNERK SNERK

/maturity level of a five year old

People like Live action Sailor Moon?

I have no faith in humanity anymore.

Lol who am I kidding I never had any.

You just don't understand. I thought this way too. I was excepting to watch a couple episodes just laughing the entire time... and I did... until the fourth or fifth one when it starts to get omgawesomesaucehowisthissoamazing.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
TIFF <33333 I couldn't even close my msn convo screen with her
...and i just saw Maksi's reply on facebook

Sorry... I closed yours. xD I close everyone's MSN screens even if we're not done talking. It's a really weird habit. O_o After I typed my response... I just have to click the x button. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY.

OMG A BIRD! FAP!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
You just don't understand. I thought this way too. I was excepting to watch a couple episodes just laughing the entire time... and I did... until the fourth or fifth one when it starts to get omgawesomesaucehowisthissoamazing.

I watched more of it than that, and I still find it laughably embarrassing.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
This.

vfhamster.jpg

X :neo:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
So...you've watched it. A lot of it.

hehe

I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed the original Sailor Moon anime(even if it was butchered beyond belief) when I was younger. We only had one TV set when I was a kid and my mom liked watching Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon so we would watch it with her.

I checked out the live action series purely out of curiosity.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
N7 hoodie is on its way and should be here thursday

>:3

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Ordered Mass Effect for £5, because I've not owned it before now, only rented it. Time to start my TRUE playthrough.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I am not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed the original Sailor Moon anime(even if it was butchered beyond belief) when I was younger. We only had one TV set when I was a kid and my mom liked watching Tenchi Muyo and Sailor Moon so we would watch it with her.

I checked out the live action series purely out of curiosity.

Your mom is awesome. My ma watches transformers. She is an Optimus Prime fangirl. She also likes Batman (the Keaton one, not Bale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom