AKA
Noctis
This gif lolol.

FbxCg.gif

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Sorry... I closed yours. xD I close everyone's MSN screens even if we're not done talking. It's a really weird habit. O_o After I typed my response... I just have to click the x button. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY.

OMG A BIRD! FAP!

like "ENOUGH OF YOU, IDC ANYMORE" :huh:

Xpelair

Pro Adventurer
Tesco... ... The supermarket was having an offer on pringles. Buy one get two free.:joy:

Hell yes!

Last edited:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
BRAIN BLEACH AHOY!

Butchering everyone at level 110+ as Jecht. Yeehaw! Manliness!!!

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
My family coming to me for once. Not killing myself skiing.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
when people do

aaaaAAAAAAOOOOOH MY GOD. EW. WHY? For the love of all that is holy! She is way too old for that crap.

Ugh. The two worst things:
Twilight and butt crack. :'(

Why isn't this in the other thread?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Aaron's lists of things he hates in the other thread.

Mostly because they're very neatly outlined, and are also things that I hate.

X :neo:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
A friend of mine (the same friend that got me a cardboard cutout of The Doctor from Doctor Who for my birthday) got me a sonic screwdriver for Christmas. I just got it today and I am FREAKING OUT SO MUCH.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH. <3333

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I got my package in the mail from Emily! It was full of candy, the game Onimusha, tea, a snowman cup (I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY ;-; ), a letter...

And a condom.
:kermit:

A friend of mine (the same friend that got me a cardboard cutout of The Doctor from Doctor Who for my birthday) got me a sonic screwdriver for Christmas. I just got it today and I am FREAKING OUT SO MUCH.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH. <3333

I have a story about Adri having one of these and that fact that I didn't know what it was and then she pulled it out and I still didn't know what it was.

there were lulz

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
GG: ugh i have never been so angry in my LIFE!!!
CG: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
GG: I SAID STOP SAYING FUCKING HMM
CG: o:B
GG: what does THAT mean?????
GG: is that supposed to be someone with a halo and goofy teeth?
GG: ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?
CG: NO, NO
CG: YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT BACKWARDS
CG: THOSE ARE MY HORNS
GG: oh
GG: haha oops

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Finally getting myself set back up with MSN after being gone from it for like a year. :monster: Now I have to go find all my friends/family again ;.;

Also, despite everything...the lulz that ensued here.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Ahahaha!! Cute! they remind me of my cousins back home. :(

come back home plox, they really miss you here :'(

LOL, finally, Archer just received my letter!! 3 weeks late though BUT :awesome:

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
OMG. I connected my bluetooth to my ps3. This is a very momentus occassion. I am such a techno-tard, that this is very thrilling for me. I never knew I could do this XD And I did it all by myself! With no help! I don't even care that it's hooked up so much as I am proud of myself for doing it XD

I can't get it to connect to my laptop though. My computer's not recognizing it. Oh well.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Roy Mustang. The Third Laboratory.

That is all.

...Well, that would have been my post, if I hadn't picked up the new issue of Neo, an "Asian culture" (read: anime, manga, video-games and Asian film) magazine here in the UK. Front cover has the SOS Brigade lined up.

I quickly dive inside... the UK distributors are bringing MOHS season 2 and Melancholy of Haruhi-chan out on DVD (as a double release, most likely), and the MOHS movie out as a BluRay special edition release... all this year.

My response, in the middle of WHSmiths?

"oh fuck yeah"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom