Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT I WILL FINALLY REACH 20k GAMER SCORE
hnnnngh I can feel my e-penis bloat with pride

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
Gestures/Acts of friendship made without obligation, without expecting something in return. So rare these days, that's why I cherish them more than before.

Ghost X

- Those times when I have the right to at least think "You just got schooled". Modesty and sympathy generally prevents me from saying it :monster:.

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
Old ACF friend whom I have adored a lot e-mail'd me on my birthday last year... it's been like 3 years since we last talked ;_____; but FUUUUU he still knows.

Applied for college. I hope they don't mind that I didn't want to send them my failing grades from university and college and just sent high school.

You can apply for up to 5 programs at a time, and 3 to a specific college. There's one college in downtown Toronto that's great for location of where we want to live.

So I applied for: General Business (which turns into Small Business in year 4), Career Councillor, Game Programming.

Probably going for the General Business but I thought I'd keep my options open in case I did decide I wanted to go back into Programming, and Career Councillor sounded like the kind of thing I could be good at.

In high school I had everything memorized about what classes you needed to take what future classes and which ones were needed for specific university and college courses. Don't know why... guess after all the research I needed to do for myself it just stuck so I was able to help my friends.

Anyways, I think it's unlikely that I won't get in, but good luck would be nice.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Нестор Махно;301359 said:
Moonsorrow leaked. In FLAC, which means I can start Clip Fixing it immediately without any loss in quality as soon as it finishes downloading (five minutes, according to the μTorrent timer).

wut. Is it legit etc?

More importantly... is it good? :monster: I only expected it to appear this summer, actually.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
wut. Is it legit etc?

More importantly... is it good? :monster: I only expected it to appear this summer, actually.

Yes. It's officially out already actually. It was out in the U.K. on the 21st and various parts of Europe the next few days after that. PM for link etc.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tennyo made my day by getting my name change done, and Brooke further made my day by making me a new gif for my sig to keep the theme. Commence the stabbity death!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Just beat MVC3 on Very Hard mode for the first time.

It makes me feel amazing because DAMN that shit was hard.

TAKE THAT GALACTUS YOU COLOSSAL PURPLE BASTARD

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tis only 7:30 AM and my day is already made, cause I got to facilitate a "Hey Freakazoid, wanna go and ___" with Freakazoid himself. And it was just as awesome as I expected and more. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just woke up and so far, my day has consisted of Aki telling me she's going to murder my Pokemon with Guillotine because she is a crab, and my other friend drinking at two thirty in the afternoon. I'm also in a pretty good mood.

This is gonna be a great day :D

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BThane%2BKrios.jpg

Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BGarrus.jpg

Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BShepard.jpg

Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BMiranda.jpg

sauce

hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhhh

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
oh my god
i didn't know that bioware were able to change my mind about miranda
i'd hit it

HNNGH FAP I WANT THAT GAME

katimus_prime

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
EK
Having time off to relax generally makes my day. I haven't stumbled upon any for a while, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the tiny block of it I've sliced out for myself this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom