Not open for further replies.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
fiotis

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT
You sicken me.
SO THIS WAS WHAT FIOTIS WAS REALLY ABOUT!

Manager: You guys did so well on Pokemon day I really hope you win the contest.

Me: Me too. And we should totally go out for dinner to celebrate with the staff.

Manager: Well, it's technically against the rules if the managers ask you guys because then it's like an unofficial staff meeting or you might feel 'pressured to go'.

Me: Hey, want to go on a date?

Manager: A group date?

Me: Ya!

Manager: Sounds good. We'll call it a Great.

Me: :awesome:

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
Drinking and discussing all the shit you can think of with friends at Uni during a larger break between 2 absolutely boring courses.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
saki+x+akira

aw yeeeeeeeee

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
On a work high. Working like a crazy person, getting shit done! Checking things off my to do list!

Still so much to do though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
On a work high. Working like a crazy person, getting shit done! Checking things off my to do list!

Still so much to do though.

Haven't had that one in a while, :monster:. Probably also because I'll only be working for my current boss for two more weeks 7 days.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
ASDFSGFIOASERKJWNKVILFJSG

MY BROTHER GOT MLB THE SHOW. WHY DIDN'T I PREORDER IT?! OMFG I'M GOING TO BEST BUY FIRST THING TOMORROW. NOW WE CAN PLAY TOGETHER ON PSN. OMFG. MY LIFE IS AWESOME ATM.

AND HE ACTUALLY CALLED ME TO PLAY WITH ME. WHICH IS LIKE...OMG CAUSE HE NEVER DOES THAT. HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME TOO. EXCITEMENT!! Too bad I was visiting with my aunt and not home when he called :sadpanda:

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I got to do Pokemon battles with non-NPCs for the very first time today. Once with Brooke in single battle, once with my girl in double battle. Sadly, Gen V apparently doesn't allow you to even out levels with options like "All levels set to 50" or anything, so it was hardly a fair fight either time. So I look forward to doing it again when we're closer to the same levels. Still, it made me smile. I'm also proud of my girl, even as underleveled as she was to be fighting me she still managed to take my Sandile out. Even if she was using a Legendary in the fight, that took some skill.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
ASDFGHJKL; I WISH. IF I HAD KNOWN BACK IN SEPTEMBER I WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED HIM UNTIL HE LOVED ME.

CAN'T STOP SHAKING.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
OMG SANTITTANY IS CANON OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMO SO GOOOOOOD I LOVE IT OMG OMG OMG 4EVAA
MUST FIND APPROPRIATE GIF
OMG WHY DOESN'T BRITTANY BREAK UP WITH ARTIE THAT BITCH

eyk5E.gif

I LOVE THIS PAIRING BRITTANA OMG OMGO MGrkfhzjfshb DAY MADe
IT'S LIKE MY SECOND OTP

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lh0k21Oc8p1qd4z24o1_500.jpg

i suddenly realized i ship this

hard

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I thiiiink I might be able to pull off playing Pokemon at work. Maybe.

Also, Bex and Jam's posts are like lol. And also Brittana mmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom