• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
double poast but I have also just found out I have been tumblr-accepted into the Green Lantern Corps

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Not sure on the voices, but still, now I actually have a hope of reading some of the DSP's text.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
260411cabin.jpg

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
When you get up after a refreshing nights sleep on a free, day off weekend and you sit around and not do shit. I guess the responsible man in me says this would piss me off but I don't give a shit.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i smell like gardenias, jasmine and peaches

COME AT ME RAPTORS!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop

This is awesome and pedagogically responsible, :monster:.

Also, lol at the piracy (allegedly) turning it into the #1 bestseller even before it's available. I'm going to pirate it, in fact, :monster:.

The tiger reclines in the simmering jungle
The sparrow has silenced her cheep.
Fuck you stuffed bear, I'm not getting you shit.
Close your eyes. Cut the crap. Sleep.

It's a shame the 'poetry' all follows the same verse and always ends with 'sleep', it kinda becomes old pretty quick.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Just gotten back from seeing Thor. This movie has made my day ;.;

I could literally watch a 3 or 4 hour movie just about Thor doing regular day-to-day stuff.

I NEED A HORSE!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just gotten back from seeing Thor. This movie has made my day ;.;

I could literally watch a 3 or 4 hour movie just about Thor doing regular day-to-day stuff.

I NEED A HORSE!

It's definitely a good film. Just not a Thor film. It makes me wonder if they should have just made an original film altogether without being held down by license.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I thought the movie itself was meh, but would absolutely watch one of just Thor wandering around doing shit.

also heimdall is clearly a destrillian - just look at his eyes and shit

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
double post because I can motherfuckers

making my day - leftover birthday cake. and by leftover I mean peanut butter ice cream cake awww yeah

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Followup poast:
This.

I hope it happens. I know it won't, but a man can dream, dammit :(
Ah, middle America, you are full of such sophisticates. This should probably go in the things that piss you off thrad but I'm lazy.

Also the cop in this article is an idiot:
"A lot of times people think they have anonymity on the Internet and that we can't trace it back to them, which is wrong," he said.

"We can always trace it back to them."
As long as they don't have an open wireless or go through seven proxies or whatever :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I finally beat portal 2. That was an experience.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Rhubarb Crumble
tumblr_llm1l98lhm1qbpo16.gif

Edit: Also Sue Sylvester. 'Instead of being different and an outcast, you're just like every other teenage girl in America; sadly obsessed with vanity.'

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Brooke made my day today already <3

also something else but I forgot because I started staring at Naya in Bex's sig ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom