Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
beef with me over PM if you like

not here

I beef where I want

image.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Food yase

more food plz put the most delicious thing you've eaten in the last week and just
drown these soe angerfeisu

I just want to feel happy, just once today

just once

Last edited:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Eighty followers on Tumblr... this is ... amazing <3 !!!

I know that most people have about 500, 900 but 80 was like a dream a few months ago. xD

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My first day with my porcelain crown has gone perfect. Better than yesterday!! And it looks precious!

Also listening to Girls' Generation. I've been listenig to The Boys for quite aome time now xD

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I wasn't trying to mock your writing, the resolution's just not high enough to make the tiny writing out. The rest is perfectly legible.

Man cut it out already, stop mocking her hand writing. Thanks for the redline link and all, but I get pretty riled up if you keep poking at aki like that. It aint right man. : (

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
It's something only timmy can only understand yeah? Back down slowly and let me and timmy talk like gentlemen.

TIMMY! YOUR CALL DARLING.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Ok, I'm obviously not "Timmy" and I'm sure he'll handle this himself just fine whatever he decides to do. But I do wanna weigh in and say Ryu is a self admitted asshole, and has no cause to lie about that fact. So if he MEANT to mock Aki's handwriting, I'm pretty sure he'd have said so. Or at least NOT said the opposite.

You know me and my opinion on sticking up for your friends Mumble, I'll go full on white knight for the people I care about and I applaud you for being willing to do the same. Hell, I don't know Aki as well as you and I'd tell someone to fuck off if I thought they were really saying mocking shit about her condition. I just don't see it as necessary on this occasion really.

Also, can we get a consensus that this doesn't really belong in the "What makes your day?" thread of all places?

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hey.

Kitty, what did I say on the previous post? Timmy and I always play this game, why do you and tifabelle have to interrupt? I'm not asking for violence or attempts to stir anything here, but its something the man and I have to settle as part of Our Thing in this place.

I'm going white knight on Aki's part because I actually am more protective of her and because she makes cute posts. Handwriting mockage from Timmy will not go undone until he explains himself in a justified manner.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Just popped The Sky Crawlers into the DVD player. Oh my god this fucking movie

I just need to talk about it to someone for the billionth time

Ok, I'm obviously not "Timmy" and I'm sure he'll handle this himself just fine whatever he decides to do. But I do wanna weigh in and say Ryu is a self admitted asshole, and has no cause to lie about that fact. So if he MEANT to mock Aki's handwriting, I'm pretty sure he'd have said so. Or at least NOT said the opposite.

You know me and my opinion on sticking up for your friends Mumble, I'll go full on white knight for the people I care about and I applaud you for being willing to do the same. Hell, I don't know Aki as well as you and I'd tell someone to fuck off if I thought they were really saying mocking shit about her condition. I just don't see it as necessary on this occasion really.

Also, can we get a consensus that this doesn't really belong in the "What makes your day?" thread of all places?

idk man

this post making my day seems pretty relevant

Love and Peace guys

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

ed: I love that we both posted that at the same time xD

fuck 30 Rock is so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom