• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

World of Final Fantasy

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Kath Soucie is also the voice of Vivi, I wondered why it sounded so familiar.

Pity that Vivi was voiced by a different actress, but I still like Kath Soucie.

In case anyone's wondering what I'm talking about this time, Vivi was voiced by Melissa Disney in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
H8y9Z9m.jpg

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'll be the first to admit I laughed at this game as a silly spinoff FF title. What I got instead was the first FF game I've fallen in love with in the last decade.

If you're an FF fan, play this game.

I've been very impressed so far with what I've seen from this game. However it was only today, when I spotted that Shelke is in the game, that I feel a genuine desire to play it. :lol: Sadly, I can't afford a PS4 at this time and I don't desire a Vita.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Shelke was a genuinely surprising appearance for me. Especially
getting to use her as a summon

Shelke was a genuinely surprising appearance for me.
Truly, the same here. Apart from Dirge of Cerberus in 2006, Shelke hasn't made an appearance in any major game. She exists as a card in Final Fantasy Artniks and may-or-may-not be a combatant in Pictlogica Final Fantasy, but these are two very obscure appearances. Oh, and the Trading Card Game. :monster:

I was also surprised to see
Refia, Celes, Edgar and Snow
. After the first Dissidia game I lost almost all interest in seeing the main FF characters roam the same world(s) and/or team up. The feeling of novelty and epicness just isn't there for me anymore. I welcome if lesser known FF characters get the spotlight in these FF-team-up games.

AvecAloes

Donator
I've been watching Force play the game this week, but we haven't been able to do so the last couple of days :( I want to see moar!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I was excited from the beginning to play an old-school-style, but 3D, JRPG on a big console. That it's extra good is a bonus.

Lex

Administrator
Edgar: *flirts with Faris*

Faris: Belay that nonsense before I dry heave myself to death

howling

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah tets posted that a few pages ago. I'm curious if they played the actual laugh for the voice actor, because he kinda nails it.

Lex

Administrator
HAHAHAHA WHATTTTT

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH IM CRYING FROM THE SHEER CRAZY HILARITY

Also notice that Lightning is wearing her original XIII outfit there. Strangé

EDIT: Obviously this means I just finished the game for the first time. Overall it was a fantastic experience :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I just finished the crystal tower. I am unsure how close I am to the ending but damn, that got pretty intense there for a while. :monster:

I didn't expect this game to be so good.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
HAHAHAHA WHATTTTT

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH IM CRYING FROM THE SHEER CRAZY HILARITY

Also notice that Lightning is wearing her original XIII outfit there. Strangé

EDIT: Obviously this means I just finished the game for the first time. Overall it was a fantastic experience :monster:
Congrats. :monster:

Why did that video leave off the very, very, very end, though? A pretty important bit.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Congrats.

Why did that video leave off the very, very, very end, though? A pretty important bit.

Maybe Lex didn't do something in his first gameplay to get the important bit of the ending? I'm not critarizing(however you spell it, sorry) him or anything, but I've seen another player missing out on the important scene of the ending too.

I know this is extremely early for any more speculations due to the end of 2016 coming in just one month, but do you think this would lead Square Enix to either do a sequel or do the similiar thing they did with Disney that created Kingdom Hearts that they'd make partnership with Nintendo and create a Pokemon and Final Fantasy Crossover?

I know that these two ideas are extremely not possible, but one can dream, right? Plus, I'd rather have them do a Pokemon and Final Fantasy crossover than any of Nintendo's franchises games with Final Fantasy, because Pokemon makes more sense to me to be crossed overed with Final Fantasy.

Lex

Administrator
^That's not my video. I got the post-credits scene my first time through.

Fully completing the game unlocks another four dungeons that are really difficult. I've just unlocked the very last one (which is unlocked by beating the first three that appear) and the last boss is called "XG" (as in, Xenogears). It's actually a thing out of Xenogears and the characters comment on it.

kinda wish I'd played Xenogears

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I beat it...the "first" time anyway, last night. Still have some work to do to properly wrap it up...not sure when I'm going to do that, but I really want to.

A couple of the later dungeons (Train Graveyard, Crystal Tower) definitely seemed a bit rushed in development, they were both too long and not very interesting. But everything else was thoroughly enjoyable. So many references, even an Einhander reference! That was the last thing I expected to see. Had to immediately go to the Coliseum to catch that shit :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So last night I did the quest where Tidus and Yuna
fight that big whale mirage.

The scene after the fight tho

Where Yuna couldn't find Tidus and tried whistling. And the game makes you think he's gone. I'm just sitting there all like, "Is this game for real right now?" :closedmonster:

I mean he was okay but still. What a bunch of trolls. :P

Anyway, currently inside Castle Exnine. Going to try to beat this before I start XV.

Lex

Administrator
^It'll be quite a while before you start playing XV if that's where you are XD

this game is such a troll

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yes. I see what you mean now.

So I beat it, but... didn't beat it? wat

Blagh what do?

Top Bottom