Zackified.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Before Aerith? What good-looking teenage guy with no parents around and no commitment to another girl, would stay a virgin?

It's inbetween for me. I mean, Zack is described as the ladies man,flirts a lot, and is extremely good looking and charming... So it makes sense that he wouldn't be a virgin. However, you only hear that Aerith is the most important girl in his life, and officially called his girlfriend. I don't know how respectable of a guy Zack is, or what his morals are, but based on how his character is I'd say he'd have sex with a woman he loved, not just some random cute girl. I could be very wrong, though. :awesome:

But I just get the vibe that they were intimate, at least with each other if nobody else.

Well, the CC Ultimania DID say that Zack and Aerith became intimate. ;O Not sure it means that or just really close though.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
However, you only hear that Aerith is the most important girl in his life, and officially called his girlfriend.
Sex =/= love. /:

I really doubt Zack is a virgin I mean yeah he is a nice guy, but he was incredible popular and did indeed flirt around and from some pictures i've seen was pretty hung at that. >3 I think Zack never had sex in the loving way just the fun omg i'm a teenage boy way. xD And I don't think he did Aerith, but if he did you know Degrassi Tiff it would be like Johnny, right? xD

Colomba

Cats lady
I doubt Zack was a virgin when he met Aerith. But I do not think he slept with somebody else when he was dating her. Despite being a teenager, he had a deep sense of honor and loyalty. Flirting a little is one thing, but sleeping with random girls, I highly doubt CC creators tried to show Zack as such guy.

The original Zack in FFVII probably lost his virginity somewhere around the age of 12, was a player, had several other girlfriends, was planning to work as a mercenary, and would certainly have broken her heart anyway if he'd lived. CC Zack was much more loveable; I only came to care about him as a character because of that game.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
The original Zack in FFVII probably lost his virginity somewhere around the age of 12, was a player, had several other girlfriends, was planning to work as a mercenary, and would certainly have broken her heart anyway if he'd lived. CC Zack was much more loveable; I only came to care about him as a character because of that game.

I'm not quite sure if I see any difference between FFVII Zack and Compilation Zack. :/

Colomba

Cats lady
I'm not quite sure if I see any difference between FFVII Zack and Compilation Zack. :/
I agree with you. I liked Zack in FF VII too and never saw him as a player. I don't think he would have broken Aerith's heart since it seems he was looking seriously at their relationship, otherwise why to write to the parents that he got girlfriend? (Zack wrote that letter, right? Now I started doubting my memory :D)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yes he did. Zack wrote a letter to his parents telling him that he had found a girl. That girl was Aerith!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You're welcome. :)

However, I don't think Zack's parents realized it was Aerith he was talking about. :P

Colomba

Cats lady
Yeah, you are right, they probably didn't, since Zack didn't say her name :D But it was nice of him to inform his parents ^_^

Tenyoku

(─‿‿─)
Must. Join. This. Club. Nao.

Here is my present. It is quintessential to Zack's attitude, at least for me.

43243443.jpg

OMG 1yr old thread. I hope necromancy is permitted, at least in our hearts Zack must not die.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
This dood is always short on love. :( Which is sad because I absolutely love him. So here's some Zack fanart. :)

19887018.jpg

19829917.jpg

zaxantology-1.jpg

zakuzaku-1.jpg

Zack_Fair_by_hel999-1.jpg

^ My fave Zack fanart to date. :)

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
:O APPROVAL FROM VASH?! Be still, my beating heart!

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I didn't notice the Angeal reflection before. It's a nice touch.

tumblr_lkhbeoE03Y1qd9rkho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgy0ldAvHA1qcg5f0o1_500.jpg

Hipster Zack!

tumblr_lea7l8DM7f1qd9rkho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lcu8sxmhh61qd9rkho1_500.jpg

tumblr_l9snwbzN5w1qcvr08o1_500.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I approve of the fanart especially the one with Angeal's reflection. It's amazing.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It has Zack in it so it's automatically awesome. Also thank you for reviving this thread.

Top Bottom