• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Zackified.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Zack wearing glasses turns me on for some strange reason xD

Puppy_and_Kitty_by_blazing_eyes.jpg

Enjoy. :P

Valentyne

zack addict
AKA
shin
YES BUT YOU HAVE TO WRITE A MILLION REASONS WHY ZACK IS THE BEST :pinkmonster:
Just jks ! :b Of course you can join dear ! c:

:lol:
i really like zack because he is most realistic character (for me) that i've encountered in FF. his personality is the best. i can say that he is a very passionate character, you can read his every emotion by looking at his face, i really liked how SE did that - very expressive. (that is also why i like drawing him). he's charming. if you're not charmed with his smile well.. *squee* let's try with his smirk. XD

but most of all, i like how he took care of cloud, his devotion to him. i mean, who would do that for a friend? :joy: it's the sweetest thing above all. clack FTW!:lol::glomp:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
It took listening to this song while watching Zack's death scene for me to understand how well it suits him. OMFG I LOVE YOU ZACK <3 ;O;

i'll just go cry in my corner now.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_lsam756ym91ql2rd8.gif

Lovely song. Zack's death always gets to me and I'm always conflicted about it. Every time I see it I hope that he'll beat the army and survive but at the same time his sacrifice to me is one of the reasons he's such an amazing character.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
You must pay the toll! Sumbit fanarts fgj. If we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
the cops haven't been able to prove anything

but yeah. post zack pictoors.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If that's true why isn't Tiff locked in her basement?

And pls yeah post fanart.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I will meet this request :3 I find it so sad how much hate Zack gets and how often he's tossed aside. He's one of my fave male characters in any FF and I'm tired of the bashing. Especially when he has such amazing fanart *_*

zack-1.jpg

zackfair2.jpg

^ FUCKING LOVE THIS ONE :L

zackfair3.jpg

zackfair4.jpg

zackfair5.jpg

zackfair7.jpg

zackfairisabamf.jpg

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
I gotta repost my explanation on why I love Zack:

MY FAVORITE MALE IS ZACK BECAUSE HE'S TALL, HANDSOME, SEXY AND AWESOME! Okay forget that for a while. Zack is the ideal hero that Cloud had wanted to be like. He's an ace, has his way with girls, cheerful, has dreams, pride and confidence. Also he has good friends, a good career and a wonderful girlfriend.

Then stuff happened. I know CC has mediocre villains and a meh plot but Zack's development is pretty good. He matures and he grows up- his master died, his hero insane, his best friend was comatosed and it seems that his girlfriend had given up on him. But he tries to start anew, journeying to Midgar, carrying Cloud and keeping Aerith's last letter.

He was so near but then he gets killed by mere grunts on a cliff overlooking Midgar while his Turk friends desperately tried to help him. He could have escaped alone but he chose to protect his friend. And this friend whom Zack died for became a great hero and finished his journey.

the cops haven't been able to prove anything

but yeah. post zack pictoors.

If that's true why isn't Tiff locked in her basement?

And pls yeah post fanart.

'Kay, 'kay. Please accept these humble offerings :pics:

7650110.jpg

8a3618302639bb9299b8de79ee5b389153c5c783.jpg

7711077_m.jpg

4800202.jpg

Last edited:

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
Zack's really awesome. :) I sadly don't have that much fanart saved of Zack on his own, but this thread has helped fix that some. Thank you everyone who posted. Here are a few other pictures. Sources for the pictures are beneath them.

zack_01.jpg

zack_03.jpg

Source for both above: http://sengoku.cc/
ff7cc3.jpg

Source: http://www.ichikazu-net.com/

Zack gets bashed? Zack gets hate? I'm so surprised to hear that - I've never seen any Zack bashing. Maybe I've just been lucky? But how could anyone hate Zack? Not even Tseng can dislike him, and I bet he tried. Zack is even more likeable than Zidane from FFIX, and comes across as way more trustworthy than Balthier, the other charming 'leading man' of the series. Whenever I feel a bit down in the dumps and want to cheer up, I just play a little Crisis Core. Zack's irrepressible enthusiasm for, well, everything, always makes me smile.

Kassi

Pro Adventurer
AKA
tardis60, dephinia
zackfeels.jpg

(I just finished CC this morning and I have all the feels.)

<3
Kassi

Kassi wrote:

Why did you have to be so awesome? I knew you were doomed. It still hurt."

So true. That's quite an amazing feat of storytelling, to start with a main character whom we all know is going to die, and make us care about him so badly. Crisis Core, despite all it's silliness (Genesis, I'm looking at you) was able to achieve this. That's why I think it's an under-rated game.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I feel the opposite, I actually think that CC failed in a lot of things (including the exploration of Zack's character), but Zack is still endeared to me because he's such a likable fellow. I didn't get sad when he died though, maybe because I was expecting it, or maybe I'm just heartless..? :no:

Danseru-kun

Pro Adventurer
Crisis Core is actually my first PSP game and my first RPG ever played. Since I cannot compare it with anything else, it succeeds to me. I knew Zack is going to die since I watched AC and I also saw the final cutscene on purpose. The emotional impact is strong to me since I never knew about his relationship with Aerith and it just touched me.

Of course, the gameplay is not as fun as KHBBS or the story is far from the intricacies of FFTWOTL but it remained as a very special experience to me.

Top Bottom