FF7 Headcanons and Discussion

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
They need a Doctor to take a look at that Rift.

Tidus was an incarnation of the Doctor and his disappearance between FF10 and FF10-2 is explained by the fact he had to travel with a different companion.

i await the ragejizz at me saying tidus is the doctor :awesome:

Well, there you go, Licorice.

Aki, It's all there in the name. Ti Da. TD. The Doctor.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
New head canon: The reason Tifa is so good at martial arts is because she turned to a rigorous workout regiment in order to stave off her sexual frustration :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
New head canon: The reason Tifa is so good at martial arts is because she turned to a rigorous workout regiment in order to stave off her sexual frustration :awesome:
this is beautiful and yet also competing with my headcanon

ITS ONE OR THE OTHER AAAAAAA I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I am adding that to my own headcannon revolving around Tifa's martial ability. Mine was "Tifa was always a gifted fighter, but after the Nibelheim incident she REALLY threw herself into it to make herself into a perfect weapon of revenge." Am now adding "And to stave of sexual frustration through physical exertion" to the end.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well, if it was just the two of them running from Shinra isn't that... y'know... actually what happened?

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Everybody poops.

But not Cloud. Cloud doesn't poop. Not since... the incident.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
marlene is a lesbian and her first crush was aerith

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
@ Princess Bubblegum.

I didn't mean to make it sound that way, it was just a joke because Sephiroth has long hair, and IMHO he looks kinda girly xD, If it has offended you, I'm sorry.

Marlene can barely remember Aerith, since she knew her for all of about half an hour. But Elmyra, Cloud, Tifa, Barret and the others have filled her with so many stories that she thinks she remembers.

Tifa never visited Aerith's church until after Meteorfall.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
Headcannon:

Aerith's insensitivity towards other people's feelings is a side-effect of her effort to block out the voices of the dead in the Lifestream. While she learned to deliberately ignore the effect of the Lifestream (a maze of memories and the emotions that accompanied them) on her, she accidentally and unconsciously did the same to the living. And while she did the former to have a resemblance of normal life, the latter cost her many aspects of said life she wanted.

(I refuse to believe that her insensitivity and tactlessness never had any consequences. She lost friends/companions to this.)

Also, her always being pursued by Shin-Ra, made her think of and put herself first above others.

So yeah, I think Aerith was a selfish person, without her even realizing, or even aiming for it.

Her newfound acceptance of her nature as a Cetra, her over-confidence in her nature and her over-enthusiasm over it made her leave alone for the City of Ancients, not telling anyone and these are what led her to her death. Among other things. Namely Masamune.

Barret's and Dyne's missing arms were still clutched together when they were shot off by Shin-Ra.

Tifa pwns Tom Cruise in the art of mixing drinks. :reptar: She pwns Sanji from One Piece in the way she cooks, too. She stubbornly followed and annoyed Zangan for days before she made him teach her. She wanted to learn martial arts, because she was daydreaming of Cloud as a badass SOLDIER fighting along and him saving her while she was in the front line with him.

Nanaki had a romance with the female of his species ala Lion King "Caaaaaaaan you feeeeel the looooove toniiiiiight?"

Zack and Tifa were totally going for it, but Nibelheim burned.

Barret totally met Pinako (FMA) to have him mechanical arm fixed. Screw CoB.

Reeve pilots Caith Sith sitting behind a huge desk, while drinking tea with his pinky finger stretched.

When Vincent told to Cid to go to their rooms, they drank tea and played Bingo together.

While Cloud went on a date with Aerith, Tifa pwned all the contestants in the Battle Arena.

Last edited:

e.suna

little nerdling
Vincent hates staying at the haunted hotel in Gold Saucer because other guests mistake him for hotel staff and keep asking him for more towels, and stuff.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Now that you mention it, I kinda got that vibe a bit too, but I wouldn't have ever thought it through. She's super straightforward and caring because of her adoptive parents, but even so I can't help but feel that Denzel would still manage to be a romantic wreck over her in no time, with Cloud as his role model. :P

Reeve pilots Caith Sith sitting behind a huge desk, while drinking tea with his pinky finger stretched.

Yes. OMG, YES.

X :neo:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Now that you mention it, I kinda got that vibe a bit too, but I wouldn't have ever thought it through. She's super straightforward and caring because of her adoptive parents, but even so I can't help but feel that Denzel would still manage to be a romantic wreck over her in no time, with Cloud as his role model. :P

Well, given she takes after Tifa more despite looking like a mini Aerith, she'd be one too.

So it's all good.

Vincent hates staying at the haunted hotel in Gold Saucer because other guests mistake him for hotel staff and keep asking him for more towels, and stuff.

This is now one of the two best posts in this entire thread. The other one being by X-SOLDIER. *applauds*

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Well, given she takes after Tifa more despite looking like a mini Aerith, she'd be one too.

So it's all good.

Touché, haha.

Still, I think it'd be easier for a girl to date Marlene. I can't imagine Barret being NEARLY as overbearingly aggressive towards her potential girlfriend than he would towards a potential boyfriend. :awesome:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

I first read this as Marceline is a lesbian and I was like well yes

Esuna said:

flawless headcanon flawless post

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Touché, haha.

Still, I think it'd be easier for a girl to date Marlene. I can't imagine Barret being NEARLY as overbearingly aggressive towards her potential girlfriend than he would towards a potential boyfriend. :awesome:

Until the very moment the realization hits his face that Marlene's new best friend is more than just a friend. Then comes aggression for her to prove she's worthy. Barret won't go easy on someone trying to take advantage of his baby just because they're a woman.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Cloud is just as bad about protecting Marlene from potential suitors as Barret, he's just quieter about it. Whenever a boy (or girl) shows an interest in Marlene that way, he makes sure they see him lay out the entire set of Fusion Swords to be cleaned, oiled, and stowed inside Fenrir. The he just looks at them and Marlene never sees them again.

Top Bottom