More milking FFVII merchandise

Yes, I like my geeky stuff to be like a Masonic handshake, only recognisable to other geeks. And the fan is very tasteful. It would be something to carry in my road sign tote bag, along with my Advent Play Art action figures, still in their boxes like poor Stinky Pete, my Ultimania that I can't actually read, my President Rufus Commemorative Plastic Tumbler, and my Tseng and Rufus amigurumi (spelling?).

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yes, I like my geeky stuff to be like a Masonic handshake, only recognisable to other geeks. And the fan is very tasteful. It would be something to carry in my road sign tote bag, along with my Advent Play Art action figures, still in their boxes like poor Stinky Pete, my Ultimania that I can't actually read, my President Rufus Commemorative Plastic Tumbler, and my Tseng and Rufus amigurumi (spelling?).

Agreed. A friend of mine has Cloud's earring and that's a cool thing that only other geeks get. Most people just compliment him on a cool earring :)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Agreed. A friend of mine has Cloud's earring and that's a cool thing that only other geeks get. Most people just compliment him on a cool earring :)

The best videogame merchandise does this. Sometimes they don't get that sometimes people want to wear something that doesn't immediately make them look like a raging videogame fanboy out in public. :monster:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
The best videogame merchandise does this. Sometimes they don't get that sometimes people want to wear something that doesn't immediately make them look like a raging videogame fanboy out in public. :monster:

Do these count? :lol:

1150_2.jpg

1149_2.jpg

That's the Strife Delivery Service slip and Fenrir respectively. I love both of them, the designs are very simple and aren't immediately recognizable as FF merchandise.. but they're only available for men :sadpanda:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
but they're only available for men :sadpanda:
Agg that does my head in, when T-shirts only come in the shapeless baggy variety, its like just because I'm a geek doesn't mean I don't want to look like a woman :doh:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
^I'd buy if there are prints of the characters I hate :desu:

Found another that I wanna buy:

1099_2.jpg

Tifa's Earring

The only beef I have with this one is that it's not sold in pairs. Ok ok I know Tifa only wears one, but what about my other ear?? :( So I'd have to buy another one then? :(

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I thought Tifa wore a pair, it was just that her hair hid the other one? Learn something new everyday.

To be honest though it would probably be easier (and cheaper) to just buy some ordinary teardrop earrings.
Like these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/925-Sterl..._Watches_FineJewellery_CA&hash=item231b7a9071

Yeah they don't have the crystal on them but I didn't even know Tifas earring had a crystal.

Plus I don't get why its a clip on, was Clouds earring clip on too?

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I'm sure she wore a pair in the OG, and in ACC she wore only one. I didn't know it was silver, in fact I always thought it was pearl.

And yeah Cloud's is a clip on and for one ear only too. I don't really get why-- I mean, I can understand Cloud's since that seems to be his style (single pauldron, sleeve), but Tifa? To me it looks better when worn in pairs.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Lol the prices on the jewelry in that shop are a bad joke. $200 for a necklace?

Kikki

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myPEACEFULsanctuary
Apparently, SE are gonna release FF7 AC bags on the 30th June.

I quite like the LOVELESS one but they don't seem very big (W34cm×D10cm×H40.5cm)

If you spill water on yourself using the Rufus cup, you can now dry yourself off using the Rufus towel.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SQ81261#.UEof745WJUR

Speaks for itself really. Although i don't think this is bona fide SE merchandising.

PS I know I'm a big Rufus fan (but I wouldn't buy this crap), but since when did he become the kind of character for whom SE made merchandising? Isn't he meant to be the bad guy? He's not even a playable character.

CameoAmalthea

Pro Adventurer
I approve of this pointless merchandise existing, not sure if I'd buy it (maybe if it were a wall scroll or a T-Shirt rather than a towel) but I actually sort of like it. I could see it as something that would exist within the world of FFVII (with all those banners everywhere in Junon I can certainly imagine venders selling merchandise to commemorate the event).

Top Bottom