E3 2019 Full Trailer with TIFA!

a_apple

Pro Adventurer
AKA
orange
I'm not sure what you mean? Are you saying manly is a thing men DO, whereas womanly is in a woman's clothes and the size of her tits and how much those tits wobble? It would be nice if his trousers were a lot tighter, preferably made of leather, and if he didn't wear a sleeveless polo neck or any top at all so that I could see his muscles flex more. It's not meant to show double standards, these would be my preferences. I also hope we get a new section of the Costa beach adventure with all the Turks in speedos.
I kinda thought you made your first reply in a ironic sense of way, like people are always so picky about the looks of the girls while the boys get a pass:mon:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I really, really hope Square doesn't miss the chance of offering the original costumes as DLC or unlockables. Because that would be awesome and would be a simple QoL addition that would make everyone happy.

Letting characters switch outfits for aesthetic reasons has been around since XIII-2, so I hope Nomura gets on board and brings it to this as well.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
If you notice, Nomura has an aversion to adding content. Games he directs have little additional content or DLC.

No one wants to be nickel and dimed, or loot-boxed to death but add good content and make it worthwhile. Why avoid it?

Solordinn

Lv. 25 Adventurer
nah i'm not into the whole custom switching dlc thing unless is for the environment they're traversing. nothing takes me out of a game than watching a serious cutscene and have the whole party dressed in chocobo cosplay. it wasn't that cool either in ff15 when the dlc costumes started to get ridiculous.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah, stats were connected to the XV outfits, and it would probably be better if they didn't. But honestly in XV it never stopped me from role playing. When we were climbing the volcano dungeon, I put everyone in cooler clothes, and I dressed them up more in the ice dungeon, and I put them in Kingsglaive uniforms when it was time to be badass. The stats weren't significant enough it prevent me from doing so :monster:

Solordinn

Lv. 25 Adventurer
clothing for different regions would be fine as long as they're designed well and not bloody awful like lightning returns or ff10-2 dress spheres

Top Bottom