• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FF Collections

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Thanks! Been slowly gathering all that nonsense for years now. I think the only FFVII PAK I don't have now is the Zack one. He's gone up in price omline, so I'm hoping to get lucky at a convention in a few months. If the 1st class edition comes in some special box, I'm gonna have to rebuild the whole thing...

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
I like them because they're kinda unique. They were made before your advent childrens and crisis cores came around and redefined who these characters are and what they look like. They're the most "pure" FFVII merch around in that regard. I just wish they did Cid and Yuffie too.
I could've sworn I saw Cid and Yuffie ones of those. Maybe not though. That definitely sucks if you can't get the whole collection

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
there's a frog photobombing your photo, just sayin

Que Quina
quina.gif

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So, I figured I'd go ahead and share my figure/statue collection of FF merch. Lots of large pics below the cuts.

20201028_215604.jpg

20201028_215750.jpg

So right off the bat, you can see... I've been at this for awhile. :monster:

There's a third glass case devoted to figures not Final Fantasy, but since it's not FF, I'll spare you seeing the fruits of that obsession collection. Suffice to say, this is a collection that's grown for many, many years. Since 1999 when I got my first Kotobukiya 1/6 vinyl figure of Squall after playing FFVIII. FFVIII was the second FF I played and I thought Squall was badass and he was the first real FF figure I got.

There are other figures that I've simply not stored in any of my cases or put on display. That's because they're either small cheap trading figures that I've deprioritized and/or I've grown cold to them. When that happens, I usually just sell them or give them away lol

Below are better pictures of each shelf and stuff. :monster:

20201028_215937.jpg

I can count on one hand the number of video game special editions I've bought. World of Final Fantasy is one of them. Loved the game and the pop-up book/storage box was one of the most creative and unique goodies I've seen in a special ed. The two cards here are from the KH Trading Card game, a short-lived Tomy published card game based on KH that is extremely rare now given the game didn't last long. These two Japanese cards of Cloud and Sephiroth are pretty pricey and rare, and I was able to pick them up on ebay for a deal. These two assholes fighting each other were one of the fondest parts of KH2 for me soooo :monster:

20201028_215952.jpg

As everyone here knows, PAKs are a mixed bag and expensive. These are my favorites and I'm thankful they all don't have fucked up faces or any bizarre defects that can plague this figure line. I especially love my LR Lightning, she's one of the best PAKs from 2013, when the figure line started really started looking solid. Love my Tifa PAK, doll joints and all. Yuffie is another favorite of mine and it was not easy finding her. Cloud's the S-E store exclusive coloration and I'm just glad the PAK AC Sephiroth has a face that's legit. :monster: Mechanical Arts Highwind was another great find from awhile back and while I usually don't give a damn about acrylic stands, the 7/11 pre-order bonus for FFVII-R featuring Nomura's special illustration was too cool to pass up. Tama is there because she's friggin' adorable.

20201028_220036.jpg

Every collector has a pièce de résistance (hell, sometimes not even just one), the heart(s) of their collection. This is mine. :monster:

The Sculpture Arts for AC were the first piece of merchandise I ordered from the S-E store back in 2006. Fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I've treated this thing like my baby and it's never suffered any sort of breaks or abrasions thankfully. I know I'll never get the Kotobukiya Cloud vs. Sephiroth FFVII statue that was limited to 1000 pieces, but that's fine. I think this one looks cooler :monster: Gilgamesh is there along with static arts Vincent because I'm Dirge of Cerberus loving trash. Oh, and I also have 2 collectible coasters from the S-E cafe here.

I'll have to continue the rest of this collection sharing in the next post :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Oh, I know. I definitely am :monster:

20201028_220107.jpg

20201028_220130.jpg

The last two shelves are just various trading figures, and then my 1/6 Kotobukya vinyl figures of the two best FFX characters, Lulu and Auron. :monster: The FF Tactics trading arts are special to me, since it's so rare for Tactics to get love. I stan for XIII hard, as you can see. Also, one of my favorite trading figure collections is the FF Creature line. Completed the entire FF Creature Kai collection as you'll see in each pic.

20201028_220246.jpg

Well, I love Barret and I love AC so.. I figured I'd get the Barret AC PAK. He's fucking awesome, except for the mouth expression he has. So I fixed that problem :monster:

Zack PAK is a fav of mine. And then we have the Sephiroth Static Arts... The companion piece to the Cloud Static Art figure. This is a badass OG Sephiroth that is rare and sought after for good reason. Was soooo fucking lucky to snatch one up on ebay for a close to retail price. I'm also a huge Nier fan hence the YoRHa representation :monster:

20201028_220334.jpg

This shelf is special. For years I've lamented the fact that no official Jenova FF creature collection figure has ever been made... So.. I commissioned one. Extremely pleased with it. Also, someone did a miniature 3D printing of Midgar and I got that too, and painted it. Thought it'd be a cool thing to have. The 3 cards there are from the english edition of the KH card game from Fantasy Flight Games. It too died too soon, and those 3 cards are some of the rarest cards in the game for obvious reasons. They were not cheap but... Collections must be fed. The non-FFVII figures are secret chase figures from their respective FF Creature Kai sets and are favorites of mine. Omega was especially hard to get. I had to get that fucker from someone in Malaysia and use a special delivery service. :wacky:

20201028_220623.jpg

Not much to say here. I'm a fan of the Bring Arts line and especially fond of 2-P and Beatrix. Two badass bitches giving no fucks. Also, obligatory KH Cloud and Sephiroth Bring Arts. No surprise there. :monster:

One more post will finish this sharing. :wacky:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
20201028_220720.jpg

Did you know I like Dissidia? Well, let me tell you... :awesome: This is volume 1 and 2 of the Trading Arts sets for Dissidia. They're very well done. And amongst them are various FF Creature figures from the Kai and Master line. Oh, and the Silver Haired Trio because can't forget about them.

On top of my bookshelfs are two little display cases for various miniatures.

20201028_221229.jpg

20201028_221323.jpg

The amiibos are relevant because I have the two Clouds that were made. I have many more but these are my favorites and rarer ones. I have a lot more but I can't even begin to try to display them all. As for the Trading Arts Minis, I collected the complete set of the FFVII 10th Anniversary Trading Arts Minis, the FFIV DS ones, and the FFIII DS ones. I have some WoFF ones which I think are cool, but I don't see myself getting the rest.

That about does it! Hope you enjoyed the tour :monster:

Errr.. Wait.. I almost forgot.

Every collection has a pièce de résistance.

Here is my second one. :awesome:

20201028_215905.jpg

FFIX is another big favorite of mine and when I saw this.... I knew I had to get it. Words cannot express how fucking amazing this looks in person. This will probably be the only HQS I'll ever get. But... We'll see. It was worth it though.

Now, the end.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
*clap clap clap* bravo sir, your collection is enviable. There's a lot of stuff in there that I want, but more than anything you're making me realize I really need one of those display shelves lol. I can't keep my stuff on a dresser for much longer.

That Cloud and Sephiroth statue is badass, and the Zidane and Kuja one too. That Zack PAK is the missing piece of my own collection.

So I have the Cloud statue and you have the Sephiroth. Guess that makes us enemies lol.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I saw the Cloud and Sephiroth AC two-part sculpture in person at the SE Store in Tokyo, and it is fantastic. But wow that Zidane and Kuja one is excellent too. Good YorHa stuff too

If I had ever visited the S-E store in Tokyo, I'd have brought a pick-ax and began trying to carry out the Sephiroth statue that was displayed in the floor xD

goddammit I need that female Corrin to finish up my Smash Bros amiibo line :@

Also, those large statues of AC Cloud/Seph and Zidane/Kuja are very impressive. Cool stuff!

It's wild how much she's ballooned in price, but I'm sure they'll one day re-release her. They've done it for a lot of the Smash amiibos already. I luckily got it when it was released. Amiibos can be so absurdly priced sometimes.

*clap clap clap* bravo sir, your collection is enviable. There's a lot of stuff in there that I want, but more than anything you're making me realize I really need one of those display shelves lol. I can't keep my stuff on a dresser for much longer.

That Cloud and Sephiroth statue is badass, and the Zidane and Kuja one too. That Zack PAK is the missing piece of my own collection.

So I have the Cloud statue and you have the Sephiroth. Guess that makes us enemies lol.

Oh yes, getting a glass curio cabinet is vital after awhile, because it becomes a pain to have to dust everything. :monster:

LOL, obligatory...

"Oh ho, where did you find this strength Play Arts Kai?" :awesome:

Top Bottom