Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Consider another chemistry exam bombed. And I actually studied for this one.

tumblr_loeru7qfVh1qgtadyo6_250.gif

I should note that the admin staff at the college were on strike at the beginning of the year because they demanded more money. Ie. the only time of the year they are actually busy besides the other beginning of semesters but this is the bigger one.

Go to talk to someone at Financial Aid.
Line up for the student services, which involves getting a number.
I look over and see 'financial aid' signs with arrows.
Since that's what I need, I go down that hallway.
There's signs that say OSAP (which is the name of our student loans which is what I was going to ask about) and more arrows around a corner.
I see a guy at a desk, who asks if my number was called.
I explain to him that I needed to talk to someone about financial aid, and he said to go back outside and if the student services people can't help they will send you in.
I go back out and my number is called right away, and the lady says that she needs to send me to the financial aid people. Fine, I get that's their procedure. I should note there is literally no one else in the financial aid office other than me student wise who needs help during all of this.
I go back in and go back to his desk. He says "No you have to go wait at the front there for the number to be called". This waiting area is back before the signs that says "OSAP this way".
So I go back and sit down. In 2 minutes my number is called and I walk back up to the guy again and sit down to finally speak to him.

The fact that he couldn't help me is beside the point of my being pissed off. I get that they had a procedure, but that is, you know, when you have TONS OF PEOPLE IN LINE. When I came back the second time all he had to do was say "oh they sent you back, okay give me a minute and your number will show up and I'll be able to help you." Or, you know, something that wasn't really rude and pointless.

I'd kill for a job where I could make the kind of money I know they do, then be allowed to strike during the time when I'd have the most work to do, oh and then be rude to customers whenever I wanted with no backlash. Ya, you've got no reason to be grumpy financial aid jerk.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
i'm trying as hard as i fucking can and getting nowhere

this is the absolute worst feeling

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Ever get that feeling that no matter how hard you try to make things better for someone, you're just going to end up upsetting them or pissing them off regardless?

and then you still can't help but feel terrible even though really you have no reason to feel terrible since you're the one that was originally hurt.

yeah :sadpanda:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You know that feeling when someone gives you advice to 'help' you but then they say it in this really condescending way that makes you feel like an idiot and a baby? Yeah.

edit: Omg Rishi I did not read your post before typing that
and I wrote it the same way you did lmao

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Dear Ex boyfriend...

Please stop sending me E-mails saying that you're sorry , that you called me a stupid useless annoying bitch and spammed my E- mail box with '' Loose weight because you're so fat and ugly " messages.

''You're sorry'' means'' I can't wait to mess around with you again.'' I'm not something to mess around with anymore, so kindly GTFO.

Give his email and contact details to a 'Nigerian Diplomat' :monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Wisdom teeth....fuck off and die please!!! You are causing my whole face to feel on fire, my jaw to feel unhinged and eating solids near damn impossible...3 years they've been slowly pushing their way up through my gums and my dentist says he can't do anything until they come up fully to prevent any damage to my other teeth in the process...I look forward to the day I can say goodbye to the bastards.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Sami, go to the hospital! Who cares if they're painting, their concern should be their daughter. Please tell someone about it or else you'll have me worried. Even though I already am. <=( It could end up being nothing, it could end up being a lot especially if you're throwing up and not eating as well. SEE A DOCTOR OR FACE MY WRATH.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
I was dizzy all day yesterday and half of today. Now it's back again.

I collapsed again, probably related to that. My eyesight is getting worse, wtf is going on with me.

My insurance sucks donkey dick and probably won't cover the cost for getting my eyes checked and finding out what the hale else is wrong. I don't want to bother my mom asking her about it again because I know they're still working on painting the house and I know they wanna get that finished, so I don't want to waste their money.

On the bright side I'm starting to be able to eat more, but last week was really rough I considered going to the hospital. All I can do is hope that doesn't happen again. I still feel like I'm gonna throw up at times though and I stay away from certain foods. even though it's hard :sadpanda:

you sound like you may be suffering from dehydration, which can be very serious. make sure to drink lots of fluids if you stay home, but i seriously recommend going to the doctor. dizziness is a common symptom for a lot of very serious conditions, you need to be safe even if you don't have insurance.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Two members on this forum have mine and my sister's names as their usernames. Clearly a total coincidence, but still, paranoia.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Taking two hours to write two pages of this paper because clearly no book on the Italian Renaissance nor Raphael gives half a shit about his frescoes outside the Vatican.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
once again I have no internet and tv

ahahahahah fuck.

at least this time i got through to tech support in 15 mintues rather than NEVER and they're looking into it

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think in a couple of hours a a few people are planning a mass Skype convo, if that entertains you. :)

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
ugh too mad to type or think proper but: My sibling.

To add context -- My mother and I were discussing moving due to family issues and for some reason she thought it'd be a good idea to mention my sibling.

This is the one person I hate more than anything in the history of living things. The one person who can turn me from a mild-mannered, quiet person into a furious, burning ball of rage hotter than the light of a thousand suns in 0.2 seconds. The one person that makes me desperately wish that I had absolutely nothing to do with.

To make a long story short, (because I don't want to go too much into my family life) after having lived with this piece of shit whom I am unfortunately related to by blood for 20 long years of my life, the animosity between my sibling and I have reached to the point where even the slightest mention of him in any conversation will be enough to put me in a foul, foul mood. And somehow, my mom, who I might add had first hand experience with all the fights and drama between me and my sibling, who knows that I HATE thinking about my sibling for the briefest of moments thinks that it's good idea to mention how my sibling is involved with moving and expects me to stay reasonably calm and levelheaded despite knowing that anything, anything involving my sibling will set my teeth on edge.

BLARGH.

Edit: Also, I'm sick and fucking tired of having my mom play the "oh I'm so tired I could diiiiiiiiies from teh exhaustion and STRESS OH NOES" card because I swear to fucking god she intentionally provokes my anger just so that she could have something to bitch and moan about. JUST STOP IT.

Last edited:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
> flips on the news

> Sees a report about a man dragging a cat around and tossing the cat around everywhere like a rag-doll.

> Report says that the poor cat is too scared to wander out and leave the house.

> Urge to find this bastard who hurt this poor cat and kill him is rising...

Ghost X

- Despite going out regularly, the moment I return home, its like fucking cabin fever sets in immediately. I am beginning to absolutely hate living here. For one, its quite isolating because my friends live half an hour's drive away, and I live with my for-all-intents-and-purposes demented father. The latter being what is mostly driving me batshit. Then again, so do many other things :P.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Several things.

1) Having a driving lesson that I thought was at 9.00 but then it turns out to be 9.20. I'm pretty certain it was 9.00 but then she changed it >_> Kind of annoying to be out the house and waiting in the cold 20 minutes earlier than needed.

2) Walking through town, then all of a sudden I notice everyone has stopped, but they're all looking up the road at something and I was like WTF? An accident? Aliens? No it turns out its the sodding 2 minute silence and I'm looking around like a nincompoop. Technically I was silent, because I wasn't talking to anyone. I just hate looking like an idiot. I'm not even meant to be outside at 11.00!

As a side note: it kind of annoys me when people say 'they gave their lives' No, their lives were taken from them, don't turn this into some Jesusy BS where they had to die, like some sort of death cult. They wanted to live. And the best way to honour the war dead would be to y'know actually learn the lessons of history, and stop being shitbags and entering into wars so easily /rant. (and yeah, I do understand that sometimes conflict is unavoidable)

3) Feeling fat and miserable and feeling like I want to stab the fat off of myself (and please don't worry I'm not actually going to do that. Its just how I feel :monster:)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My skill at ruining things has surpassed all known concepts of measure.

I'm just that good.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom