Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Feeling like I am part of nothing. Forever alone waiting for someone to pick me up and maek me feel important.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
For some reason I am overly sensitive since yesterday about what people say to me. Idk, my feelings are just getting hurt a lot easier. I guess I feel more insecure than usual and not really sure why.

Also *picks Ace up and loves*

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
argh im getting another wisdom tooth coming in and i do NOT have the time to get it removed argh argh argh fuck i guess ill see if i can schedule it for the day i have off tho i have no idea if there's any way i can get it after 4:30 ugh

crack

Donator
my mom announcing she's leaving tomorrow for a two-week trip with her boyfriend.......... which pisses me off for many reasons, but on the bright side i have the house to myself and hopefully i can mail shit heheheh :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Neck stop being a little bitch.
Bed stop sucking
Chairs stop sucking
Life start having a point outside of computers

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
my monitor is delivered but I can't go get it because the fucking front office has it and my name isn't on the lease

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
so

as most of you know i made the decision to enlist in the navy
however i was asked to wait a year because of medication i took earlier this year

well my ex-girlfriend decided to enlist because i spent a whole fucking year telling her she needed to fucking do somthing with her life. after one fucking year of me bending over backwards to support her sorry fucking jobless ass, losing all of my savings in the process, she ends up moving back in with her parents and saw a recruiter today.

oh cool she'll be leaving for basic in spring, wish i fucking were

don't mind me i'll just be here fucking wallowing in debt and doing fucking nothing

i should be happy for her but i'm not i'm bitter and selfish and it's not fucking fair, i hate my life and all i fucking want is to get out of here and start my real life

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
i shoul be happy for her but i'm not i'm bitter and selfish and it's not fucking fair, i hate my life and all i fucking want is to get out of here and start my life

That's fucked up and you have no reason to beat yourself up for feeling the way that you do. You really shouldn't have been supporting her for as long as you were, but really that's besides the point.

Keep your chin up bb, you're a good person and the hardest worker i know. You'll find your way some day : (

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just saw a story on the news about some asshole who got arrested for throwing a baby across a room. Baby landed on the bed and is fine, thankfully, but still. Fuck.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ugggu my throat being weird again. :/ I seriously don't know what's wrong with it. The endoscopy said nothing so I'm really getting frustrated. I call BS on it being anxiety. I don't have fucking anxiety 24/7. -sigh-

Also that someone important from my post yesterday is just always coming to me for advice help whatever and it just plain confuses me. Said person is also playing weird mind games and I don't like it. IDEK anymore.

edit: also I have to go home tomorrow 'cause I have doctor's appointments on Friday do not want... to go home, that is idgaf about the appointments though it's kinda annoying.. I have a 9am appointment, a 1:45 appointment, and then work. For the weekend. It's just like ugh really. and coming home after work really stresses me the hell out. -sigh-

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I've been taking my accounting exam for the last 6 hours. It's a take-home test and a real bitch. It has over 8 chapters. My eyes fucking hurt and I'm starting to see numbers everywhere. After I'm done with it I don't want to see or hear the fucking word accounting for at least a week.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Me: How are you?
Friend: Good. How are you?
Me: Eh, not that great.
Friend: /ignores for hours and texts back later with a new subject/

okay.png

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i have 5 pages of a paper on ada lovelace

I NEED TEN SOB

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
The ar I use for work? The job where I have to drive all over the place? No longer viable. Car is at best unusable for a fw days, days which I have to work mind you. At worst it might actually be cheaper to buy a new car, something we can't afford, whther than repair the current one.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Me right now:

rage41.png

rage45.png

I have an exam tomorrow morning and have to be up in five hours.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Got a speech today. Not only my mom got sick but I got the slowest driver of them all. Fuck. And I need to print some forms out so yah fucking fantastic. And I still need to get another bus. All of that before 8:30.....

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Dear Ex boyfriend...

Please stop sending me E-mails saying that you're sorry , that you called me a stupid useless annoying bitch and spammed my E- mail box with '' Loose weight because you're so fat and ugly " messages.

''You're sorry'' means'' I can't wait to mess around with you again.'' I'm not something to mess around with anymore, so kindly GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom