The First Epic LTD of TLS forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That she got Cloud, not Aerith.

Secretly, they know their ship was sunk long, long ago. But they SI'd as Aerith, so yeah.

Don't feel bad xAerith. We're all adults with thick skins here. And if you have criticisms of them, feel free to air them. It's how the rational discourse is supposed to proceed. They say something, support with evidence you point out flaws or weak points in what they say, perhaps offer an alternate explanation, they acknowledge the errors, adjust their claim, etc. etc.
Problem is in that whole adjusting their claim.

And the providing evidence.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Umh well.. Maybe they dislike Tifa because she actually is the one who's living together with Cloud and love him?

Aye, I imagine that's true currently, but I remember Tifa's sour reception being the case prior to all the hubbub about AC, though incidentally it was a time when Clerith fans had a stronger case.

Perhaps I'm mystified since I find Tifa to be a terrific role model. 'Am I missing something?' might be the better question, then.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
You're missing the fact that a lot of these people probably self-insert via Aerith as Ryu said so it just has to be their way. :/

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I like to wear pink and keep a green ball in my hair. I live in a church and tend to flowers, and I'm afraid of the sky. :awesome:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Lol, self-inserts. Ugh. That would explain it, though I still can't say I fully grasp the psychology of it. :whistle:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Self-insertion is one big reason.
The other is their belief, it's the only thing they've really got in common.

They don't really have any purpose for posting at the same place (or even existing?) without it. You have to share the exact same opinions, exactly as dictacted by the leader. And it's hard work when those opinions change with each compilation-related release.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
They're pretty much like the fandom North Korea except missing the power to negotiate or scare anyone with the threat of nuclear war or some shit :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's not that they had a stronger case, per se, Muna, but they had a much broader scope in which to 'declare' things. Though it is true that the compilation has essentially ruined what case the did originally have.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Ugh. I can't understand Tifa OR Aerith hate, when they're both such amazing characters. I'm really tired of the Tifa haters though, the Aerith ones seem to have died out quite a bit. And even the ones I know, have actual reasons for disliking her character besides the "she's a slut" crap that most people use.

I'm annoyed that Tifa haters say that her fans only like her for her 'meat', and that they're all vain and obsessed with sex. Woooow. :loopy:

paoo

♥
Ugh. I can't understand Tifa OR Aerith hate, when they're both such amazing characters. I'm really tired of the Tifa haters though, the Aerith ones seem to have died out quite a bit. And even the ones I know, have actual reasons for disliking her character besides the "she's a slut" crap that most people use.

I'm annoyed that Tifa haters say that her fans only like her for her 'meat', and that they're all vain and obsessed with sex. Woooow. :loopy:

Geez, those people are the ones that are obsessed. They waste time on things like;

"5 reasons why you should hate Tifa Lockhart".
1. She got big boobies.
2. She is a slut.
3. Cloud dosen't want her.
4. She is a slut, again.
5. She is so ugly!!!

LOL..
And I totally agree with you. I can't understand how you can hate these awesome characters. But atleast I think it's because of the LT. Not how these women are. And maybe, because Cloti is starting to be obvious to many people, the Aerith hate is starting to fade away.. But the Tifa hate is still there, because some people are afraid to deal with real facts. :lol:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
It's not that they had a stronger case, per se, Muna, but they had a much broader scope in which to 'declare' things. Though it is true that the compilation has essentially ruined what case the did originally have.

I'm sorry, I should clarify a little here. By stronger case, I meant stronger than the one Cleriths could possibly make now (though it's pretty much nonexistent, as we both agree). Before the age of AC, I could have been convinced that truth of Cloud's feelings towards Tifa or Aerith was up to the individual player, and that the argument for either or could be equally compelling given how the game was designed. But now that the balance has tipped toward Cloti, it seems less is more for the Clerith camp, definitely.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Geez, those people are the ones that are obsessed. They waste time on things like;

1. She got big boobies.
2. She is a slut.
4. She is a slut, again.
5. She is so ugly!!!

Well you gotta understand that their heroine A-cup Aerith is competing with D-cup Tifa. :wacky: So of course they're pissed that Tifa is more well endowed, which also automatically labels her a slut for the way she dresses with said breasts. Personally I don't hate Tifa for her boobs. They bother me a bit, but I think it's just because you don't see many characters with breasts that practically slap them in the face when they run. :monster: I couldn't take her seriously when I first played the game. I did think of her as a big bimbo with the hawts for the hero. I also thought Aerith was a huge flirt, so I wasn't all that biased back then. <_<

Nowadays with the release of AC/C and her wearing a more mature outfit, something that doesn't make her look like she should be dancing on tabletops... I started to like her more.

Midnyte92

Mage-Like Girl
AKA
Air
Well I love both Aerith and Tifa, they're both strong characters in my opinion and I like both Cloti and Clerith pairings:mudkip:

HelpfullAlly

néra nem preu tar aqui, ô
AKA
dreamboatanne
Well I love both Aerith and Tifa, they're both strong characters in my opinion and I like both Cloti and Clerith pairings:mudkip:

Good for you, being a CloTi fan is a real pain in the ass. :monster:

Oh, come on... Was just me waiting for a kiss on ACC?
This is impossible.

Well, now I have to wait for the remake of FF VII... :awesomonster:

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami

1. She got big boobies.
2. She is a slut.
4. She is a slut, again.
5. She is so ugly!!!

I think most anti-Cloti/Tifas say that because they can't insert themselves in Tifa's awesome shoes/combat boots. Self-insert through Tifa is automatic fail, because Tifa is a hard character to get through to.

For me, it's pretty easy to "be Aerith" than "be Tifa". Because Tifa kicks ass, is beautiful, is selfless, and loves Cloud's sorry butt. I have to say that I admire Tifa's character more, because I am more like Aerith :awesome:

Not many women can kick butt (and have "the figure") like Tifa, so I guess this must be why there is Tifa hate. It's easy for women to project their insecurity to fictional characters. Thus the hate.

Good for you! :awesome: If only my friends didn't ruin Clerith for me, I'd probably be the same. Now I'm all for trying to prove the Cloti canon to them than anything else. They just don't get it, and they introduce me to FFVII!

I still love Aerith though. She's not the Sue everyone's saying she is. If anything, it's Clerith!Aerith who's the Sue.

This is impossible.

INORITE :monster: I wish I can just go back to being oblivious to FFVII, but the LTDs are just too lulzy to pass up, and FFVII has a pretty great story.

LOL A kiss between Cloud and Tifa will probably ruin everything for me. I kind of like them being so shy with each other; it shows their character more, and gives more depth to their relationship. It's also cuter. A kiss will just...destroy that.

But I can't exactly say I don't want to see it. :awesomonster: I'm contradicting myself. LOL

Maybe we can see the Highwind scene in more detail. :awesome: Then we can find out what really happened!

Last edited:
INORITE :monster: I wish I can just go back to being oblivious to FFVII, but the LTDs are just too lulzy to pass up, and FFVII has a pretty great story.

LOL A kiss between Cloud and Tifa will probably ruin everything for me. I kind of like them being so shy with each other; it shows their character more, and gives more depth to their relationship. It's also cuter. A kiss will just...destroy that.

But I can't exactly say I don't want to see it. :awesomonster: I'm contradicting myself. LOL

Nah. I feel the exact same way. :monster:

This is impossible.

^Did you just say a spoiler? I think you did. Spoiler tag it in that case, or just remove that part of the message.

paoo

&#9829;
Well you gotta understand that their heroine A-cup Aerith is competing with D-cup Tifa. :wacky: So of course they're pissed that Tifa is more well endowed, which also automatically labels her a slut for the way she dresses with said breasts. Personally I don't hate Tifa for her boobs. They bother me a bit, but I think it's just because you don't see many characters with breasts that practically slap them in the face when they run. :monster: I couldn't take her seriously when I first played the game. I did think of her as a big bimbo with the hawts for the hero. I also thought Aerith was a huge flirt, so I wasn't all that biased back then. <_<

Nowadays with the release of AC/C and her wearing a more mature outfit, something that doesn't make her look like she should be dancing on tabletops... I started to like her more.

It sounds like someone is a little jealous? :monster:
But I agree, her clothes in the game was kind of slutty. (Same goes with the CC outfit, but I like it. 0_0) And in AC she have more mature clothes, and you got to see the more motherly side of her too. I came to like Tifa more in AC too. :3

Same here. :joy:

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
... A? Come on Aerith isn't *that* flat! :lol: Indeed she has pretty nice cleavage which AC and CC seem to like having gratuitous shots of :o I've always liked Aerith's legs and hips though ^_^

QFT

paoo

&#9829;
... A? Come on Aerith isn't *that* flat! :lol: Indeed she has pretty nice cleavage which AC and CC seem to like having gratuitous shots of :o I've always liked Aerith's legs and hips though ^_^

Yeah, I think Aerith is kind of curvy. 0.o Just look at the CC ending.. She isn't flat. Tifa just have a.. very big cleavage. XD

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Cloud's feelings towards Tifa or Aerith was up to the individual player, and that the argument for either or could be equally compelling given how the game was designed.
.....not quite.
The original game is hardly inconclusive in this case.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Yeah, I think Aerith is kind of curvy. 0.o Just look at the CC ending.. She isn't flat. Tifa just have a.. very big cleavage. XD

True. Aerith isn't flat. XDDD Although in terms of chest size, she does ultimately lose to Tifa :awesome:

Aerith has curves; Tifa just has more and we can't deny that. Although Aerith has a prettier face. Tifa looks simpler--beautiful, but simple. Aerith is more...a princess beauty. Kind of all majestic and angelic. 8DDDD

Though Don Corneo thinks Cloud is more beautiful than both. So they lose to him in this competition. :awesomonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
^Did you just say a spoiler? I think you did. Spoiler tag it in that case, or just remove that part of the message.

HOLY FLIP WHAT?!?!?! I wouldn't have realized that if you hadn't pointed it out! Or are you just taking a guess?

But yes NO SPOILERS NO SPOILERS!

*sighs* I won't be able to watch ACC until later on this evening. :/

Cloti

Rookie Adventurer
True. Aerith isn't flat. XDDD Although in terms of chest size, she does ultimately lose to Tifa :awesome:

Aerith has curves; Tifa just has more and we can't deny that. Although Aerith has a prettier face. Tifa looks simpler--beautiful, but simple. Aerith is more...a princess beauty. Kind of all majestic and angelic. 8DDDD

Though Don Corneo thinks Cloud is more beautiful than both. So they lose to him in this competition. :awesomonster:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I think Tifa has a prettier face than Aerith,Aerith has the alluring green eyes that make her unique,but Tifa has more delicate features.
But yeah you are right Cloud for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom