Assassin's Creed (series)

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Yes :monster:
AssRev wiki. Someone actually sat his ass down and decoded that shit. Don't you love the internets?
Here you go bb

Thanks! I'm looking through the forum post too and I am too le dumb to understand this computer talk. I'm just gonna nod and smile this time instead of attempting to decrypt it for myself.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
They will never know exactly what they're going to do with Desmond until they are forced to address it.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Fuck Demsond.
Did anyone read the spoilerific history of what happens to Altair in later life? AssRev wiki that shit. It's full of murder and treachery and blah. Would be really interesting if this is a) canon and b) makes it into the upcoming game.

...I think it's from the book that's coming out soon? Secret Crusade I think it's called (I've preordered, damn Canada post strike).

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Fuck Demsond.
Did anyone read the spoilerific history of what happens to Altair in later life? AssRev wiki that shit. It's full of murder and treachery and blah. Would be really interesting if this is a) canon and b) makes it into the upcoming game.

Strange thing to say seeing how Desmond is the major vehicle of the stories in the games.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Desmond rocks.
Altair's later life makes me sad.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
A Slew of Assassins, From Sexy to Cybernetic, Re-imagined for Assassin’s Creed: The Encyclopedia

Ubisoft will release Assassin's Creed: The Encyclopedia as part of the Assassin's Creed: Revelations "Animus Edition," a super fancy, not very cheap limited edition for European gamers. That encyclopedia features some of the following artwork, assassin's from all walks of life and stages of history.
U.S. gamers won't get the pricey "Animus Edition" with its fancy encyclopedia, but they can order it separately from Ubisoft's online store. After seeing some of the Assassin's Creed themed artwork featured within—and some of the pieces submitted, but not confirmed to be in the Encyclopedia—it's starting to look like a good purchase regardless of how one gets it.

What follows is Assassin's Creed: The Encyclopedia art and submissions from artists—like Grzegorz Domaradzki, TomX/SeedSeven, Will Murai, JamesNG, David Alvarez and others—some fresh, some not so fresh, who may or may not be included in the final product.

8fbd7c762967c2fecd79be5d3ccaf5d4.jpg

assassin_by_tomx.jpg

assassin_by_willmurai.jpg

space_assassin_post.jpg

5037907790_35da13de9a_b.jpg

ac-carteblanche.jpg

assassin_by_jamesng.jpg

f2d6bd9e4c05f5ab0dc300131faf4885.jpg

Assassin_by_Karl_Kerschl.jpg

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I participated in that and I did not get through. Boo. Although I was like the only person who did vector so... /csb.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I didn't know the ridiculously proportioned girl assassin got through. That's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, just not conducive to stealth, ya know? :awesome:

Ninja/Gunslinger assassins are my faves

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
That's part of her act. Stun em with a flash of boobs while you slit their throats :awesome:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Hey, is that Animus Edition only available at Gamestop? I was thinking about getting it, but it's not on amazon. Not a big deal, if I do end up wanting it, I could preorder from gamestop, I just usually prefer amazon.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Hey, is that Animus Edition only available at Gamestop? I was thinking about getting it, but it's not on amazon. Not a big deal, if I do end up wanting it, I could preorder from gamestop, I just usually prefer amazon.

I'm reasonably sure that the Animus Edition is a European exclusive not a Gamestop one : <

That artwork is also totally awesome. Though a nagging part of me does wish they had chosen half as many ones from 'the future' and 'japan' as they did, but oh well, its still very well done.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I didn't know the ridiculously proportioned girl assassin got through. That's a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen, just not conducive to stealth, ya know? :awesome:

Clearly the outfit is stuck to her breasts using some adhesive like substance as in most animu and games.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
8fbd7c762967c2fecd79be5d3ccaf5d4.jpg

assassin_by_tomx.jpg

assassin_by_willmurai.jpg

space_assassin_post.jpg

5037907790_35da13de9a_b.jpg

ac-carteblanche.jpg

assassin_by_jamesng.jpg

f2d6bd9e4c05f5ab0dc300131faf4885.jpg

Assassin_by_Karl_Kerschl.jpg

I got the first one with the Auditore Edition of Brotherhood and a bunch of others that aren't in your post. Wonder if they will be included too, some of them are pretty badass.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Here's the trailer if you haven't seen it,

Badass.

I know this has probably been said before in this thread, but I can't find the post.

Can someone remind me what the name of this song is and the artist?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
If anyone's got Project Legacy fanned on facebook, you may have seen this if not check it out~

Top Bottom