Assassin's Creed (series)

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Maybe you should get back your 360, Tony. Also, be on the nets more often, bitch. <3

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I am on the nets a lot just on appear offline most of the time on MSN. :monster: And no I cbf wasting my money on another 360.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Just send me a message on msn and if i'm on i'll appear online. :P

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Well, I just finished it last night and I can safely say how fucking RUDE to end it like they did. >_> Seriously, it was just as cliffhanger-y as the second. And who knows what the third is going to be like or when it'll be released. D:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
It only took them a year to release Brotherhood after II, so we shouldn't be waiting much more than that for the next installment, honestly.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I just finished last night too XD Games with cliffhangers suck. Even though we already knew there would be another game. It wasn't too bad though. It was a cliffhanger with closure, if there is such a thing.

I ventured into multiplayer last night (or early this morning, w/e). I hate having to play around other people cause I suck. I don't want any witnesses to my suckiness :monster:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
I have not tested out the multiplayer yet. Oddly enough, I don't really have the interest to.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Ubisoft has already confirmed that there won't be another AC game in 2011.

Given how important 2012 is to the overarching story of these games, I wouldn't put it past the company to release the final chapter of the trilogy then.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I couldn't care less about trophies. xD

I care a little for obsessive purposes, but not that much. I've never platinumed a game, lol

I don't know if it'll be III. Maybe another side

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Ubisoft has already confirmed that there won't be another AC game in 2011.

Given how important 2012 is to the overarching story of these games, I wouldn't put it past the company to release the final chapter of the trilogy then.

Oh alex.

IGN said:
Geoffery Sardin, Ubisoft's EMEA chief of marketing and sales told MCV that next year there will be another installment in the Assassins' Creed series.

Source.

Whilst it doesn't say straight out that the next installment will be a game, this is a likely presumption. While they are developing Comic books etc etc for the series, they haven't done as much to market these as full installments, wheras its clear that we will be getting another FULL installment next year. Whether this is in the form of Assassin's Creed III or another game like Bloodlines, we don't know.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The source is full of; "I think" and "I don't think". And ofcourse an example of "It's not for me to say."
It doesn't flat out say that there WON'T be a game next year.

Also your source is from back at the beggining of July, before Brotherhood was even near being finished. Compare that to my article from this week, with a clear clarification of a new title. I think they may have changed their direction with it in the last 5 months.

Source work :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
All good points. But your source is from the head of the marketing department. Probably not the ones with the foremost insight into when the next game instalment is going to be :P When you couple that, with this:

"We never saw this as just a franchise &#8211; it is a 360 degree franchise, and touches a lot of other experiences. It's not just a game, but an animated story, on comics, in books, and other formats too. There's lots of scope for what we can do."

Idk, it just comes across as not wanting to get our hopes up about another main entry to the game series. But assuring we're definitely going to get something from the Creed in one form or another.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Aye, hence why I said likely something like Bloodlines. Still a game, but not 'The Next Chapter' as it were.

Also Marketing is an area with one of the most insight into when the next installment will be. At this point aswell, the turn of the next year, I think everyone on the Creed team will know exactly what is happening; So it's not really a question of insight.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Ass Creed has gotten so good at trolling us now that they probably have the whole next game already made tbh.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I have not tested out the multiplayer yet. Oddly enough, I don't really have the interest to.

I’ve never tried/had any interest in multiplayer games, so I take it that Brotherhood is worth getting based on single player alone? :huh:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
so I take it that Brotherhood is worth getting based on single player alone?
Absolutely. It probably has the best single player experience of the entire series.

Top Bottom