Assassin's Creed (series)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just played Multi Player mode today, and I regret not trying it out sooner! It's really addicting and fun... Though I really suck at working on a team, so I stick to playing Wanted usually. xD It's extremely awesome though, so... It sucks being new at it but at least it gives you a tutorial before you play it. Once you get the hang of it you won't be able to quit! ♥

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I just played Multi Player mode today, and I regret not trying it out sooner! It's really addicting and fun... Though I really suck at working on a team, so I stick to playing Wanted usually. xD It's extremely awesome though, so... It sucks being new at it but at least it gives you a tutorial before you play it. Once you get the hang of it you won't be able to quit! ♥

adsfkga! we should play together! I suck too! but i don't know how to do it.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I've been playing advanced alliance with a friend (2vs2vs2) a lot.

Played about 15 games straight, came first on all but 1. That game type thrives on good teamwork. He spent a lot of time avoiding enemies and painting targets while I maximised points on killing them. We were clear of 2nd place by atleast double their points most times. I'd recommend teaming up with a friend for the gametype.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I love Alliance, but you can't play with a pair that have headsets and are communicating. It's so obvious the advantage that presents. /jealousy

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well considering the winning streak we had, yeah I can't help but blame the co-operation for that. But it still requires good co-operation and the mere process of that is a lot of fun. Like your team mate telling you they are chasing an enemy, and directing you into flanking them so they end up running right into your knife.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I'm only level 12. *sobs* But certainly, if you have an Xbox as Force mentioned, then give me your name. And you totally should! because it's the shit ;_;

oh noes :'( I thought you were ps3. wah, we can't play together. I am so disappoint :(

I will play with Force, lol.

It actually doesn't matter too much what level you are. A little bit, but not much. Because I'm level 50 and I suck. I don't like to play with other level 50 people bc they are so much better than me, lol.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, it really doesn't matter at all, I've seen people that are like level 47 come in last place a lot of the time. xD But you know people are going to judge you based on that number anyway. :awesome: Also... HOW COULD YOU. I am also disappointed!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Yeah, it really doesn't matter at all, I've seen people that are like level 47 come in last place a lot of the time. xD

OMG That's me *hangs head in shame*

But you know people are going to judge you based on that number anyway. :awesome:

I feel bad for my teammate. because I always think, "They are probably so excited to be playing with a Level 50. But they don't know I suck." haha

Also... HOW COULD YOU. I am also disappointed!

You teased me! I was so excited to play with you, my dreams are shattered.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You have no one to blame but yourself!

And I just wanted to say it's hilarious when people shout their strategies during this game.

Ex: "Bitch, don't come up here I'm just going to use a smoke bomb!"

Lol kay, thanks for the warning.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I was teammate's with a guy who had a mic (and I don't have one). And all he did was yell at me ;.; But he sucked! He kept telling me to do stupid shit, and then getting mad when I wouldn't do it. I wish I had a mic so I could say, "Dude, shut the f*ck up, you have no idea what you are talking about."

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I usually mute them. If I don't plug my mic in, I can hear everything else but the people. I've found it's a lot better that way, lol.

Then again, you can meet some really cool people too. :3 But it's rare...

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I'm on ps3 too but I prefer playing Wanted or Advanced Wanted. I own on those. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I wanna hurry up and finish so i can get Brotherhood though, but other games keep distracting me.

You actually don't have to play ACII to play Brotherhood. It helps, but really Brotherhood can be played by itself.

I'll never get done at this rate :monster:

I feel you on this. I have the same "problem".

Welcome, btw!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I have to grab a game or two with you on this joe :P
Although i get very annoyed when I can't use my character XD

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Which characters do you guys like to play as? I like the Prowler & Smuggler best. I also like Barber, Footpad, Thief, or Officer. I like the Courtesan too, but I feel like she is too easy to pick out of the crowd.

I am not a fan of the Executioner. He feels bulky. I feel like he doesn't move as fast as the others (I don't know if it just seems that way to me though). I also don't like the Noble cause he's a creeper.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I like the...Messenger? Maybe its Smuggler? Its the chick with the blade on top of her wrist.

Yeah, the Smuggler. That's the girl with the cape. At higher levels, you can change her cape to be white, which is cool cause it looks more like an Assassin. But the white cape makes her stand out like a sore thumb.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sorry about last night by the way, can you play tonight?

Haha, no worries. I was all in my White Knight Chronicles. We can play tonight if you want, but I won't be around until at least 8pm. Is that ok?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
That works. Especially since Tiff's video in the 'What Makes Your Day' thread informed me that I apparently did not get the last Cristina mission, so I should spend the time before trying to do so.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You actually don't have to play ACII to play Brotherhood.

But you really SHOULD. Because it's amazing.

but other games keep distracting me.

It is for this reason that I haven't finished a lot of the RPGs I have sitting around. xD

I feel like she is too easy to pick out of the crowd.

That's what disguise is for! XD But I don't believe that's true about her, since I'm usually always her. For me the easiest to spot is the Doctor, and I have NO idea why. I can just always spot him like instantly. I'm usually the Courtesan or the Doctor, and sometimes the Thief. Sometimes I'm the Smuggler if I feel like it. xD In team mode I'm stuck with whatever is picked though. *pouts*

I apparently did not get the last Cristina mission

Nor did I. T__T And sorry if that was spoiler worthy (lol it so was) and you didn't want to see. But uh.. I figure since there was a 40 second spoiler warning before it started it was fine. XD

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
That's what disguise is for! XD

Disguise is useless if your pursuer uses templar vision :monster:

In team mode I'm stuck with whatever is picked though. *pouts*

Well if you're on the top in team mode, you get to pick XD I usually go second and let the other person pick though.

And how did I miss this video?? *runs off to watch it* You can unlock the last Cristina mission if your total synch is at least 75% iirc.

Top Bottom