Assassin's Creed (series)

Z

Zealkin

he looked more like the model previously, now he looks like a gopher :/

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
That new face was just strange, yeah. He does look like Adam Sandler now that you mention it.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Desmond looked fine the way he was. The new tech shouldn't have made him look different, just made him look more real.

I don't understand the stupidity with his face. I get that he's in a coma and his face should look like shit but that's not how someone who's in a coma is suppose to look like.

The thing is.... the game sort of takes place in his mind. So even if while he was in a coma his features changed, in his mind he should look exactly the same.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Desmond suffers from body dysmorphic disorder and thinks he looks like Adam Sandler while he in fact looks like Randez. Poor boy.

Mystery solved :monster:

Z

Zealkin

Perfect, I was NOT planning on buying this, the in game stuff frustrated me to no end

Z

Zealkin

These are really good in terms of story, 5th one is up so far by the same guy who made the first two

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I dunno, the trailer kinda makes it look all exciting. Much more than the playthrough, but I've only seen up to 5 so.... :\

Eh, I'll get it. I love that crazy fucker.

Z

Zealkin

omggggggggggg I knew it was possible but why?!! god this part is so good though, at least it answers some questions!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Just finished memory 6.
Spoiler and rant ahead, you have been warned
You know what Ubisoft? Now you can really go fuck yourself. I cannot comprehend why you fuckers are so intent on screwing with females in this series and it's just fucking ridiculous. I just knew this idiots explanation for Lucy's death was going to be stupid but they manage to surpass my expectations so congratulations on that. I knew they were going to say something like she was actually a templar. God I'm so happy Mass Effect 3 is coming next Tuesday.

Z

Zealkin

Just finished memory 6.
Spoiler and rant ahead, you have been warned
You know what Ubisoft? Now you can really go fuck yourself. I cannot comprehend why you fuckers are so intent on screwing with females in this series and it's just fucking ridiculous. I just knew this idiots explanation for Lucy's death was going to be stupid but they manage to surpass my expectations so congratulations on that. I knew they were going to say something like she was actually a templar. God I'm so happy Mass Effect 3 is coming next Tuesday.

I don't think their really sexist per say or against females in general. Maria and Rebecca are pretty awesome, but I think they're just trying to answer some questions, and though I could kind of see this coming(at one point in one of the games Lucy has red footprints in eagle vision, plus subject 16 saying she's not who you think she is, and Juno HAD to want to off her for some reason right? The cross darkens the horizon)

I feel you though I really liked Lucy :/

I'm glad that they cleared SOMETHING up I mean revelations didn't give us anything, well now we have something so we can move on. I'm just hoping the next game will have an awesome girl assassin in it that you can play as in story mode, because it's way over due.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh I don't think they're sexists they have some good females in the series but it bothers me how they've treated the female action girls. Maria is a great character but for some reason she's had like 2 minutes on screen in 3 games and in AC2 most of it was running and I highly doubt we'll see anymore of her. Claudia has a lot of screentime when she wasn't doing anything as soon as she became an assassin she basically fell off the face of the earth. I hate what they've done to Lucy, out of all the characters from the present she was the best one and pretty well developed. It was bad enough that they killed her but this is just stupid.

Z

Zealkin

Oh I don't think they're sexists they have some good females in the series but it bothers me how they've treated the female action girls. Maria is a great character but for some reason she's had like 2 minutes on screen in 3 games and in AC2 most of it was running and I highly doubt we'll see anymore of her. Claudia has a lot of screentime when she wasn't doing anything as soon as she became an assassin she basically fell off the face of the earth. I hate what they've done to Lucy, out of all the characters from the present she was the best one and pretty well developed. It was bad enough that they killed her but this is just stupid.

Yeah I would have liked her to still be around, but I did kind of want that connection of a modern day assassin switching sides(we see it in ezio and altairs lives) So I was expecting it in Desmonds

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Couldn't it have been Shaun? He would fit right in with the Templars.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
It wouldn't be so bad if at least she would've had a chance to explain her motives to Desmond and the others. But she just got killed off and then afterwards it's like "oh well, she was a templar anyway, so don't feel bad about it!"

Z

Zealkin

Couldn't it have been Shaun? He would fit right in with the Templars.

For some reason I had thought Desmond's dad had something to do with it, and I admit I would have liked it better if he did(Desmond's parents haven't been explored that much) but NOESSS NOT SHAUN I LUVS HIM D:

lol plus he's a softy on the inside despite being annoyingly sarcastic almost 24/7 and he abhors killing, I doubt he'd fit in well with them.

But it does bring up the question though, could Rebecca or Shaun possibly have known all along? Maybe they're Templars too? D:

Z

Zealkin

It's up

EDIT:You meant the breaking the loop one though right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It wouldn't be so bad if at least she would've had a chance to explain her motives to Desmond and the others. But she just got killed off and then afterwards it's like "oh well, she was a templar anyway, so don't feel bad about it!"

That is one of the things that infuriates me the most about it. If she was alive and could explain herself the whole thing would at least make some sense but they killed her and then made her into a traitor.

Zealkin said:
But it does bring up the question though, could Rebecca or Shaun possibly have known all along? Maybe they're Templars too? D:

I doubt it, that would just bring the stupidity up to eleven.

Z

Zealkin

yeah i just realized what you meant, this is so sad though.

I'm wondering, could Lucy have forced Clay to do the writings on the wall? Or was that him just going crazy because he realized he wasn't getting out and he might as well leave a mark?

Top Bottom