Bloodborne

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
aight I'll try and do this moon mission and then I'll get on. Give me about an hour or so. IDK how patient you are :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Sweeeeet. I knew there was a community of people digging like crazy in the chalice dungeons to see what there was to find, but I was sure they had found it all.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
My face when I got the game:

b065c89da2b9ae39df5581afc527e4bf--star-trek-jokes-star-trek-tng-humor.jpg

My face after making it to the Cleric Beast:

473eb8eb623f8c0511d14420efca9a49.gif

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I thought he said / it was said elsewhere that Bloodborne was going to be a one-off game? Or that the guy had retired?

Anyway stoopid teaser, doesn't say much.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
is that going to be with the expansions or just the original game, tho

because i'm guessing the latter but hoping for the former :sadpanda:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Probably just the former, BUT, the DLC is an actual add-on, not like, you're missing out on story (wait BB has story?) or content without the DLC. I've never gotten around to it, :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Worth adding that the DLC for Bloodborne was actually intended to be two separate DLC's that they just ended up shipping as one. So it's super worth it's price point if your at all interested in it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh wow, that's nice of them <3. I did buy it a while ago, it was pretty cheap too. Same with the base game actually, think I paid &#8364;15.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
So like err, a boss is somewhere other than some kind of boss room? Not sure what it's supposed to mean.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I read it, it only explained how there's possibly a bug in the game where you can't unlock more than 32 out of 200 dungeons unless you do a thing, nothing about the boss itself :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I think it also said that they'd circumvented the bug and managed to explore 198/200 of them, and only ever found a wandering boss in this one.

X :neo:

Top Bottom