Can someone change my username?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Kyle Hyde, please

thx :monster:
A GRUFF EX-COP WITH A HEART OF GOLD, SEARCHING FOR HIS PARTNER

i love that game if only because i can give that sentence as an accurate description of it

C

CloudKittyVII

Um, I'm so sorry. I've decided through much thought over a day that I want my old name back. Such short notice . . . I know. I seem to be fickle, but I promise I won't be changing it back to KudoKitty.

So, please change it back to CloudKitty7

Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your consideration in your effort in changing our usernames. I appreciate it. :) :lol:

C

CloudKittyVII

I hope that my message isn't passed off. Um . . . . I'm sorry I was so fickle. But the reason I want it changed back to CloudKitty7 so quickly is quite a long story. Lol. Um.

So yeah-- CloudKitty7 again

Please. :lol:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I hope that my message isn't passed off. Um . . . . I'm sorry I was so fickle. But the reason I want it changed back to CloudKitty7 so quickly is quite a long story. Lol. Um.

So yeah-- CloudKitty7 again

Please. :lol:
chillax bro, it's been less than a day

C

CloudKittyVII

chillax bro, it's been less than a day

Lol, sorry. I should chillax. I'm jus really stressing lately. I recently just got out of the hospital and now able to go back on the comp, and I think the medications is getting to meh. Wah. Lol.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Just because we've more or less officially done away with the two week thing doesn't mean you can all start getting all entitled on us.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Back when I had the power to perform name changes this thread was generally one of the first things I checked when I logged in.

Just sayin. Since it's practically the only thing staff seem to do anymore.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I bet it wouldn't be too hard to find a modification for vBulliten to let people change their own names every so often.

Just because we've more or less officially done away with the two week thing doesn't mean you can all start getting all entitled on us.
You got rid of it?

Okay so Mondays and Wednesdays I want Quexinos, Derpy Hooves on Tuesdays, Fridays and alternating Sundays and on Saturdays surprise me.... :awesome:

and just because I'm sure at least one person won't know this... it's a joke.

Last edited:
C

CloudKittyVII

Um, I'm so sorry. I've decided through much thought over a day that I want my old name back. Such short notice . . . I know. I seem to be fickle, but I promise I won't be changing it back to KudoKitty.

So, please change it back to CloudKitty7

Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your consideration in your effort in changing our usernames. I appreciate it. :) :lol:

I sound soooo~ picky! I'm soooo sorry. Sorry sorry sorry! ;_; B-But . . . *twiddles with pointyfingers*

My name's spelt without the capitol "K" in CloudKitty7

I promise, this is the last time I'll bother you. All the rest of my profiles online are spelt the same way with the capitol K. I have an OCD problem. Is it okay if you can re-add the capitol K?

(so much stress~~~ after this I'll take a break and work on my projects for class and come back so I don't get bothered again. I'm so sorry.)

C

CloudKittyVII

^^ Wait! Hold up I'm discussing my name with my friends as we speak. Don't change it yet.

Top Bottom